Sheriff Gregory Tony will win the primary
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Gregory Tony will win the primary

Scott Israel is still out pushing this hopeless endeavor. He has name recognition this is true however he has more baggage than the Fort Lauderdale airport. Scott has lost his donor base and the faith of many residents of Broward county. The two equal a deadly combination. These are absolute facts.

He is getting awful advice from former campaign employees that are looking at him like a lottery ticket.

Unregistered
    I'm know Tony fan boy but he kicks the shit out of Israel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm know Tony fan boy but he kicks the shit out of Israel
    It's "no" you moron. I can't believe you guys think Scott is going to lose. He has an army of campaign workers and the donors to win. Go on the supervisor of election and see he has raised a ton of money. Follow the smart money and don't be a fool. Tony hasn't raised any money he can't win without money whether he does a good job or not.

Idiot

Unregistered
    Seriously? So I had a spelling error.

Scott has an army of like 10....I wouldn't trust this army to fight back if anyone else has a gun remember?

He raised money when he was playing politics in Tallahassee.

This is Tony's race to lose. He is working hard and people love an underdog.

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

Unregistered
    Tony wins the primary????? You really are clueless aren’t you. Nobody within the department supports him, his campaign kickoff was filled with BSO employees who were told that they had to be there and he has no campaign strategy except how he takes credit for everything that was in place before he got here. He still has multiple command staff members that openly support both Israel and Pollock and stories about Tony’s past will surface. There is no clear choice candidate but Pollock is the best for the agency

Unregistered
    Funny how you think money is the cure-all to getting votes. The richest candidates still lose; what matters is how well you are at convincing the general public that you're not that bad of a choice for the position. With Broward being majority democrat, TT will win hands-down.

Unregistered
    Do not count Al out. He is coming and he has the connections

Unregistered
    There are 1400 Deputies on the streets of Broward answering calls. The vast majority of them are already telling people not to vote for Tony. Only 30 days of this can devastate a campaign

Unregistered
    I don't think anyone can accurately predict who will win the Democrat primary for Sheriff, at this point. Any prediction is simply wishful thinking.

The two leading candidates, Israel and Tony booth have significant negative baggage. Tony has not had time to establish himself as a true incumbent and, so, does not enjoy the traditional incumbent advantage. Israel is a known quantity to voters and. depending upon their perceptions, this may give him an advantage over Tony. And, the other entrants into the sheriff's race could draw off support from either of the man candidates. Then there is the fact that this is a Presidential election year with a plethora of Dem Presidential candidates. This may influence who comes out vote and therefor, the likely voter pool for sheriff.

It is a little bit eary to be calling this race.

Unregistered
    Vast majority? Stop it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast