+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    The Democrats have begun

    Kevin Rader was the first domino to fall. The Democrats never had your back Scott. It was a show in order to show unity against Gov. Desantis. They have begun embracing Sheriff Tony. You see the risk of backing you is a losing bet. If you win and fail again they lose. If you lose and don't kid yourself you will lose they look like the idiots they are.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Lauren Book will get the green light from her dad and she is gone next! She wants to sponsor active shooter legislation now. Get the F@ck outta here.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He isn't even a Democrat. SI bought his way into that office and bought into his own hype. He had horrible advice and he paid for it.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Crazy to think that Scott is even running again. He should realize but the lack of return phone calls he won't be able to raise the money.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He isn't even a Democrat. SI bought his way into that office and bought into his own hype. He had horrible advice and he paid for it.
    Say what you want but Israel didn't buy his way into office. In 2012 he was way outspent in the primary and even more outspent in the November election and he still won.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Say what you want but Israel didn't buy his way into office. In 2012 he was way outspent in the primary and even more outspent in the November election and he still won.
    Maybe true but Israel won't have his 2012 campaign advisors Roger Stone and Gunzy this time. It looks like Stone will be in prison and Gunzy abandoned Israel for Maryland. Who has he got advising him this time? That is a real question: who is politically advising him this time? Terry Scott? Cacciatore? Some black pastors?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Say what you want but Israel didn't buy his way into office. In 2012 he was way outspent in the primary and even more outspent in the November election and he still won.
    He won because he ran twice and has a (D) beside his name. Enough Broward idiots recognized his name from the first one to squeak out a win.

    The only credit he gets from me is he is resilient BUT that’s only due to his extreme narcissism.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Scott no longer has the backing of law enforcement. He can't win. You're wasting money if you donate your time and money to his campaign.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott no longer has the backing of law enforcement. He can't win. You're wasting money if you donate your time and money to his campaign.
    One thing is for sure, very few Broward voters care what we think.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One thing is for sure, very few Broward voters care what we think.
    About time someone said something truly admirable. No voter cares, well except Parkland Sheriffs Office. Sheriff Israel will not win point blank.

    Don't work next democratic sheriff will allow you to wear yoga pants, wigs and daisy dukes as part of your work uniform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •