Scott Israel donors are exhausted
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Scott Israel donors are exhausted

Hey Scott, we gave to your campaign. Scott, we gave to your kids birthday party. Scott, we gave to your legal defense fund. Scott, we even gave to the person you told us we needed to take "care" of.

You have drastically overplayed your hand. Stop calling us and telling us who to like! Stop asking us if we still like you! Stop asking for money!

You made promises you didn't keep and we haven't forgotten!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Scott, we gave to your campaign. Scott, we gave to your kids birthday party. Scott, we gave to your legal defense fund. Scott, we even gave to the person you told us we needed to take "care" of.

You have drastically overplayed your hand. Stop calling us and telling us who to like! Stop asking us if we still like you! Stop asking for money!

You made promises you didn't keep and we haven't forgotten!
    Wait until you see the numbers this month! Scott's donors are with him! Scott will win in 2020!

Unregistered
    Wait until you see the numbers this month! Scott's donors are with him! Scott will win in 2020!
    No chance. No one with half a brain is giving to Scott anymore.

Unregistered

Scott is begging

Scott is begging for money and a job any he called and begged aderely

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I really dont care if Israel wins because TT needs to go but that picture looks like it was taken from that 70s show "Good Times".....what a motley crew of supporters.

Unregistered
    I really dont care if Israel wins because TT needs to go but that picture looks like it was taken from that 70s show "Good Times".....what a motley crew of supporters.
    It’s either Israel Or Pollock take your pick.

Unregistered
    It’s either Israel Or Pollock take your pick.
    I know....doesnt matter.....more fun with Israel I think because it will be a blood bath of epic proportions, which will be like watching old Rome gladiatorial games.

Unregistered
    I know....doesnt matter.....more fun with Israel I think because it will be a blood bath of epic proportions, which will be like watching old Rome gladiatorial games.
    This is a game to you? It is really awful that you pray for the downfall of people. You should really look at yourself in the mirror and think about how you live your life.

Unregistered
    This is a game to you? It is really awful that you pray for the downfall of people. You should really look at yourself in the mirror and think about how you live your life.
    Sew up that puzzy and grow a pair! I'm talking about the command staff and yes I want them gone, like TT....I'll see if the next batch is any better. Don't worry puzzy boy, they all have 25+ years and will leave with their more than they deserve pensions.
    I pray for your downfall also now ha ha ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast