Is Scott Israel the worst Sheriff in BSO history? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Many jumping the Israel ship

People are leaving team mumbles, so funny people very close to Scott are reaching out to other candidates they know it’s a sinking ship

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Asking for a friend, is Scott Israel the worst Sheriff in BSO history? please share your comments.
    No you fat idiot!!! STFU! You don’t know what a good sheriff is!! He’s the best not the idiot there now who is the biggest racist!! Shut up you idiot and shave your stupid beard and pull your pants up yo azzhole!!! STFU

Unregistered

Wow Scott we hit a nerve

Scott take your meds I guess we hit a nerve, Your key people are jumping ship the boat is sinking Scott don’t embarrass your entire family

Unregistered
    Scott take your meds I guess we hit a nerve, Your key people are jumping ship the boat is sinking Scott don’t embarrass your entire family
    You take your meds and lose 100 pounds you fat idiot!!! You’re so not a real deputy!! STFU

Unregistered

Scott you’re not a real Deputy either

Scott you’re not a real Deputy either, Your part of the Fort Lauderdale party planning bunch of dummy mall cops, look where all your friends landed in shitty joyou’re part of the Fort Lauderdale party planning bunch of dummy mall cops, look where all your friends landed in ***** jobs

Unregistered
    Scott you’re not a real Deputy either, Your part of the Fort Lauderdale party planning bunch of dummy mall cops, look where all your friends landed in shitty joyou’re part of the Fort Lauderdale party planning bunch of dummy mall cops, look where all your friends landed in ***** jobs
    You aren’t definitely a deputy you fat azzhole!! STFU!! Pull your pants up and get rid of your beard you fat azzhole!! STFU

Unregistered

Scott get a job

Scott you will not win, your family will be dragged through the mud, do you want that? You tired you picked a bad team didn’t work out so glad I wasn’t on it vote tony or Pollock anybody but Scott Israel

Unregistered

Scott’s the winner

Scott you won you are the father I mean the worst sheriff ever.

Unregistered
    I would take Ken Jenne over Scott Israel any day! Yes, Scott Israel was the worst Broward County Sheriff EVER! He said the good ole boy system was over, yet he brought in all of his FLPD flunkies and promoted on the friends and family network. He was, I mean is, an arrogant narcissist that just needs to go away.
    Well that’s because you have no brain azz wipe lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123