Is Scott Israel the worst Sheriff in BSO history? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Ken Jenne is running the Scott Israel campaign

Ken Jenne is being paid to run mumbles campaign

Unregistered

Fll PD party planners Poland dale Kinsey

Ira has the fll PD dream team of dummies running a picnic next weekend, re elect if and butts, aka the amazing leader

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good idea. Take a convicted felon, while in office, who ran a program which totally destroyed morale, over a mere incompetent? I hope ypu are not a ranking member of the current BSO. You do realize that LEOs put criminals in jail, don't you?
    Jenne any day without the Irish mafia. They fukked it all up.

Unregistered

Great Jenne running Israeli campaign

Me Jenne is running the election campaign of the ousted amazing leader, Scott you did make history, you have a great group of misfits, get ready to be a greeter at Walmart

Unregistered
    Scotty wouldn't know an "amazing leader" if they fell out of the sky, landed on his face and started to wiggle. He really does think he's the best of the best.

Unregistered

Scott you got this

The job at candy and nuts factory the greeter

Unregistered
    Jenne any day without the Irish mafia. They fukked it all up.
    WOW. Again, I hope that you are not a sworn LEO in this state. You do realize that Ken Jenne committed felony crimes WHILE IN OFFICE, don't you? If you would rather have a felon over a simple incompetent then you are either incompetent or insane. either way, McDonalds is alwayshiring.

Unregistered
    Good idea. Take a convicted felon, while in office, who ran a program which totally destroyed morale, over a mere incompetent? I hope ypu are not a ranking member of the current BSO. You do realize that LEOs put criminals in jail, don't you?
    Yes, I worked for Jenne, his downfall were the idiots he trusted. I may not have believed in everything Jenne but I would still take Jenne over Israel. Just because Israel didn't get caught doesn't mean he didn't commit crimes.

Unregistered
    Yes, I worked for Jenne, his downfall were the idiots he trusted. I may not have believed in everything Jenne but I would still take Jenne over Israel. Just because Israel didn't get caught doesn't mean he didn't commit crimes.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is either the greatest example of sarcasm I have ever seen, or you are delusional.

Remember Powertac? Or were you stoned during the Jenne administration? Then he committed several federal felonies. And, you're saying that he was a strong, upstanding person who was apparently drugged and forced to commit all of these acts by an evil cabal of advisors? Rrrriiigghhttt, Hey, want to buy a bridge in New York?

Hey, if Israel committed any crimes, it should be easy enough to prove that. After all the Broward Sheriff's Office is a LEA. Investigating crimes is what it does.

Unregistered
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is either the greatest example of sarcasm I have ever seen, or you are delusional.

Remember Powertac? Or were you stoned during the Jenne administration? Then he committed several federal felonies. And, you're saying that he was a strong, upstanding person who was apparently drugged and forced to commit all of these acts by an evil cabal of advisors? Rrrriiigghhttt, Hey, want to buy a bridge in New York?

Hey, if Israel committed any crimes, it should be easy enough to prove that. After all the Broward Sheriff's Office is a LEA. Investigating crimes is what it does.
    So, what type of bridge are you selling, wood, metal, car, pedestrian, train? What does it span and how much do you want for it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast