Is Scott Israel the worst Sheriff in BSO history?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Is Scott Israel the worst Sheriff in BSO history?

Asking for a friend, is Scott Israel the worst Sheriff in BSO history? please share your comments.

Unregistered

The answer kids is yes

Scott Israel is by far the worst Sheriff in Florida history maybe US history, if ifs and buts are candy and nuts Scott Israel you are in the record books

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel is by far the worst Sheriff in Florida history maybe US history, if ifs and buts are candy and nuts Scott Israel you are in the record books
    I think he was an AMAZING LEADER!!!🤮

Unregistered
    His message was " the days of the good old boys are over" only prompted on fairness... just ask the sammich making Captain who was promoted from a jailer to Captain 🤣

Unregistered
    That ass clown ruined so many deputy’s careers and ruined their families. So happy it is happening to him. He was pure evil from the start. Too bad you are living above your means. Time to sell off all you stuff and move to a more affordable area. Peace out jerk off.

Unregistered

Dumb Ira is selling his crappy house

Capt Goldberg is moving in with the mumbles Family you heard it here first, the bosssss lives Ira he gonna be a Major

Unregistered
    Asking for a friend, is Scott Israel the worst Sheriff in BSO history? please share your comments.
    No. Ken Jenne, who was responsible for the horrendous PowerTrac program and Star Chamber Powertrac meetings and being convicted of federal tax evasion ans mail fraud charges, was the worst in the last 50 years. We have also had sheriff's who were bootleggers and who protected various criminal enterprises such as gambling. Until, the early 1970s, the BSO was largely a semi-rural LEA with detention and court service duties. Today, it is a major urban LEA. Checkout the book Out Of The Muck for aa pretty good history.

Unregistered
    No. Ken Jenne, who was responsible for the horrendous PowerTrac program and Star Chamber Powertrac meetings and being convicted of federal tax evasion ans mail fraud charges, was the worst in the last 50 years. We have also had sheriff's who were bootleggers and who protected various criminal enterprises such as gambling. Until, the early 1970s, the BSO was largely a semi-rural LEA with detention and court service duties. Today, it is a major urban LEA. Checkout the book Out Of The Muck for aa pretty good history.
    I would take Ken Jenne over Scott Israel any day! Yes, Scott Israel was the worst Broward County Sheriff EVER! He said the good ole boy system was over, yet he brought in all of his FLPD flunkies and promoted on the friends and family network. He was, I mean is, an arrogant narcissist that just needs to go away.

Unregistered
    I would take Ken Jenne over Scott Israel any day! Yes, Scott Israel was the worst Broward County Sheriff EVER! He said the good ole boy system was over, yet he brought in all of his FLPD flunkies and promoted on the friends and family network. He was, I mean is, an arrogant narcissist that just needs to go away.
    Good idea. Take a convicted felon, while in office, who ran a program which totally destroyed morale, over a mere incompetent? I hope ypu are not a ranking member of the current BSO. You do realize that LEOs put criminals in jail, don't you?

Unregistered
    Good idea. Take a convicted felon, while in office, who ran a program which totally destroyed morale, over a mere incompetent? I hope ypu are not a ranking member of the current BSO. You do realize that LEOs put criminals in jail, don't you?
    Temporary Tony is worse but employees are afraid to come out and say it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast