You seem to forget the girl was paid to fake the pregnancy
    Your starting to believe your own lies
    You boys victimized her with money and lies
    It wasn't supposed to go on for so long
    FM is a small town the real story is known
    Nobody will be removed from office
    Sorry boys

Unregistered
    The pregnancy is irelavant. Marceno pursued her while she was a victim. He had sex with her in his issued vehicle. Both fireable offenses.

Unregistered

Amen to that!

Where’s the IA?
    The community outrage?
    Moral indignation?

If it were one of us lowly deputies we would have been fired and plastered all over the media!

But not so for the white shirt mafia.

Carmines behavior enabled by Mike Scott Governor DeSantis The Republican Donors and not least the bought and paid for white shirt mafiosa SUPPORT THE STAIN ON THE LCSO CALLED anointed grand exalted great sheriff carmine “just get rid of it!” marceno

Unregistered

The victim

Your right she was a victim of your dirty schemes
    You found the perfect victim to pay to come up with your bs story
    Your dreamed up lies don’t work
    The victim will tell the true story as soon as that money quits coming to her!
    Sorry boys leavans will never be Sheriff
    Keep trying though everyone needs a good laugh 😂

Unregistered

Free NO CHARGE

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your right she was a victim of your dirty schemes
    You found the perfect victim to pay to come up with your bs story
    Your dreamed up lies don’t work
    The victim will tell the true story as soon as that money quits coming to her!
    Sorry boys leavans will never be Sheriff
    Keep trying though everyone needs a good laugh 😂
    July 15, 2018 10:44 PM Marceno sends a Facebook Private Message to Williams, “Hi, If I may ask, What type of work do you do?”

July 18, 2018 7:34 PM Williams replies, “Hi there. I’ve worked in sales for many years, currently off pursuing another project. How about you? What type of work do you do?

July 18, 2018 10:27 AM Marceno replies, “Hi Deanna, Sounds nice! What type of project? I am a part time realtor and have a team I work with. My full time career is law enforcement. The Lee County Sheriffs Office.

July 19, 2018 12:30 AM Williams replies, “I was a Realtor in the Midwest before I moved to SWFL. I started selling real estate very young. I had the privilege of assisting some genuinely great people. I miss my associates and clients. Interesting that you work for LCSO. I have to follow up with Economic Crimes regarding a six figure theft. It definitely seems like an exercise in futility. So what department do you work for? (Hopefully not Economic Crimes!) You must keep busy with two jobs. Which do you enjoy most?

July 19, 2018 3:35 AM Marceno sends a link to an article (Newspress The Face of Lee County Sheriffs Office) about his new position at LCSO and further states, “Please let me know if I can help with ECU issue. I’m sorry to hear you had an issue. It’s everday unfortunately with these types of issues.”

No one had to pay anyone. It was free. Stupidity usually is.

Unregistered
    August 2020 Carmine kicks Leavens big a s s

Unregistered
    Leavens is a joke! Stop waisting your time, he has 0 chance. The primary winner has to win by 50 plus 1 vote, does anyone really think Leavens can do that. Right now it’s what the real result is going to be?Carmine by 89/11, 70/30, 85/15???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123