Honeymoon is over for Romeo Charlie

Unregistered

Honeymoon is over for Romeo Charlie

He foolishly thought that reeling in Kevin and Rob would solidify his job for 4 years.

Unregistered
    I wrote RC off when he screwed SG and put PA up there. Shows his lack of understanding what street cred is with us.

Unregistered
    He screwed over SG and you wrote him off?! You may want to do your homework before writing people off. SG is lucky to have a job. RC went to bat for him. You have bad 13.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He screwed over SG and you wrote him off?! You may want to do your homework before writing people off. SG is lucky to have a job. RC went to bat for him. You have bad 13.
    WTF are you talking about?!?! RC got a pass because he didn’t fill out the 59 slip and through Robin under the bus LOL. SG did nothing wrong and that’s why he is a Major. Oates tried to demote SG to Captain to get his boy PP promoted. All the while RC stood silent. SG didn’t bend because he has BALLS. RC didn’t have the balls to give him the heads up. RC is a joke. Cant wait for Wayne to take over.

Unregistered
    That’s what bothers me the most. That Sammy and Him were attached at the hip. He let Sammy walk into an ambush. I like RC but he has been making some disturbing decisions since he took over. Hopefully he figures it out or we will have another outside Chief again.

Unregistered
    Papo, se le fue el train.

Translation: Amtrak has very affordable rates this this holiday season. R