Be patient - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Be patient

Unregistered
    Here is what is being said about us online.

Do we really want to play this game where we attack citizens apparently focused on crime because we don't like what he says, while supporting a brass we know ain't acting right?

"With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Homestead has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22. Obviously the current administration is lacking to say the least...time to bring in fresh blood."

What is Rolle's, or even our excuse, for such horrible stats, saying its the best in X numbers of years ain't cutting it no more.

Unregistered
    Ummm should people listen to National detailed statistics from DOJ, FBI, State and local Law Enforcement or some “Joe Blow” and/or puppets and 🤡’s

We all know

Keep trying though. It’s entertaining and a good laugh 😂

Unregistered
    Yes we do look at statistics, such as the FBI uniform crime statistics. That's why it is easy to see that crime has been falling nationwide for decades, but we're sure that is all because of the actions of Rolle. I mean the man is not only a genius but frigging superman, am I right?

Unregistered
    Ahh. The 🤡s and puppets are starting to understand. Running a city government, police station any business is fluid and not guaranteed. As long as a consistent effort is put forth that’s all one can ask

So explain how statistically police departments across the US (including HPD) are or are not responsible 🤔

Keep trying haters😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ahh. The 🤡s and puppets are starting to understand. Running a city government, police station any business is fluid and not guaranteed. As long as a consistent effort is put forth that’s all one can ask

So explain how statistically police departments across the US (including HPD) are or are not responsible 🤔

Keep trying haters😂
    If you really need someone to explain that to you there are forces outside of your control, maybe you should sit down with the other young grasshoppers and just observe.

Unregistered

I like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you really need someone to explain that to you there are forces outside of your control, maybe you should sit down with the other young grasshoppers and just observe.
    I like how they dont understand how crime can come down without them being the reason. So I will try to point you in the right direction without giving an hour long class on it. Factors that make crime stats go up and down are based on 1 economic 2 shifting population 3 shifting demographic 4 life span of career criminals 5 hard target victims vs soft target victims 6 under reported and over reported crime reports 7 how crimes are classified 8 and yes proactive policing. This list is just some of a number of reasons for crime rates going down. So no Chief Rolle the I am a man policies had nothing to do with low crime rates. I would even go so far as you could thank Trump for the low crime rate due to the up tic in jobs. We report you decide. Peace out ✌

Unregistered
    Ignorant brainwashed snowflake response

Keep believing that. See where it gets you 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Unregistered
    Calling nurse Ratchet, someone needs their thorazine ^^^^

Unregistered
    Pitiful puppets and clumsy clowns are never happy and always frown

Unregistered
    Here is an interesting stat/quote from a Miami Herald Article published today.

"Under his leadership, the city’s crime rate has fallen roughly 30 percent — nearly identical to the overall decline in crime in Miami-Dade County since 2012."

I'm so impressed with Rolle. His leadership is so exquisitely wonderfully great that the entire damn county experiences lower crime when he is at the helm. Truly the man is a demi-God. Can we get an Amen?

Maybe this is the Herald Article we kept being promised. A link to the full article is below.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...238233774.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast