Dear LT - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear LT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Somebody got Butt hurt.
    Call it what it is Gonzo, I judge people first by how they treat others especially those that can’t provide much back (like a road cop). You can take you’re ego out the door in retirement and live a hopeless life

Unregistered
    Please show us on the doll where they touched you.

Unregistered
    Please show us on the doll where they touched you.
    Typical answer of someone who doesn’t care about others just himself.

Unregistered
    Typical answer of someone who doesn’t care about others just himself.
    No one cares about your feelings or personal opinions about people. Just what you bring to the table.................

Unregistered
    No one likes JM so anyone defending her it’s herself... I bet my whole FRS that she started this thread so that people can “defend” her (I.E. herself) .. typical JM nothing has changed and that’s why we booted her from the port. Good luck town!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Screw that useless waste of a PO

Unregistered
    Hey DL if you would just put in as much effort that you put in calling out sick maybe we wouldn’t think you were a complete d*ck! Get the f*ck out of the town. We don’t want you here either.

Unregistered
    Hey DL you tool.... Work on your legs SpongeBob Squarepants. Btw LTs door is always open, knock on the door and ask all the questions you want pu$$y. It’s a known fact, if you have the time and urge to come on here to trash someone or stir something up then your a miserable person and a vaginaaaaa.

Unregistered
    That’s the new County way for pu$$ies to hide from their problems, is come here and talk sh!t.

Go tell the Man how you feel face to face, sometimes dialogue works !!

Unregistered
    That’s the new County way for pu$$ies to hide from their problems, is come here and talk sh!t.

Go tell the Man how you feel face to face, sometimes dialogue works !!
    Nice try. Been there done that. Talking face to face with a gold badge just causes more problems.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast