Dear LT
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear LT

Unregistered

Dear LT

For a long time now this has been mentioned and discussed here at our station. For a while, i have to admit i was a fan of yours. With your history in this dept and your work in the black shirts and such. We all enjoy hearing your stories over and over of what you own and built and all. We can even put up with you boasting about what youve done and how youve done police work. Yes all commendable. The fact that you may be commander i have to hand to you is something great to achieve. Again we think youre a nice guy and all but what happen when you decided to bring that old lady over to our quaint little town? You know who im talking about, the one that goes around showing pictures of herself to all the guys. Shes here looking to scam and get a position off the road because she cant handle it. She already tried it once and it got stopped. What happen to stats and arrest history. Number of cases handled or just sheer balls, shes useless as an officer. Come on sir what happen? She has all the guys fooled playing the victim so they can carry her along. The ladies see right thru her. I dont care for her much as you can tell. Funny how the biggest and scariest losers are the main ones posting police crap and the thin blue line crap, but are the last ones there when you need a 15. Lack of attention or maybe just a means of survival i guess. Please Tell her to do something about that neck and those hands too, shes done everything else. Soak em in anti wrinkle cream or something.

Unregistered
    What is madrigal up to now?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is madrigal up to now?
    Can I buy a vowel? Are we playing clue?!? Wtf if this

Unregistered
    For a long time now this has been mentioned and discussed here at our station. For a while, i have to admit i was a fan of yours. With your history in this dept and your work in the black shirts and such. We all enjoy hearing your stories over and over of what you own and built and all. We can even put up with you boasting about what youve done and how youve done police work. Yes all commendable. The fact that you may be commander i have to hand to you is something great to achieve. Again we think youre a nice guy and all but what happen when you decided to bring that old lady over to our quaint little town? You know who im talking about, the one that goes around showing pictures of herself to all the guys. Shes here looking to scam and get a position off the road because she cant handle it. She already tried it once and it got stopped. What happen to stats and arrest history. Number of cases handled or just sheer balls, shes useless as an officer. Come on sir what happen? She has all the guys fooled playing the victim so they can carry her along. The ladies see right thru her. I dont care for her much as you can tell. Funny how the biggest and scariest losers are the main ones posting police crap and the thin blue line crap, but are the last ones there when you need a 15. Lack of attention or maybe just a means of survival i guess. Please Tell her to do something about that neck and those hands too, shes done everything else. Soak em in anti wrinkle cream or something.
    Gonzo has always have and always will be a POS fake. He didn’t do shit in RID. He followed all his boys around and took their stats. In SRT, no one liked him. At the port same shit. He’s irrelevant and needs to leave. Horrible dad too, his son is garbage.

Unregistered
    Wow, no surprise here another post batching a supervisor!!! Why is he a POS, because you don’t like him? Then go tell the him to his face. Amazing how men have become worse gossipers and shit talkers than women. Sad state of affairs.

Unregistered
    Gonzo has always have and always will be a POS fake. He didn’t do shit in RID. He followed all his boys around and took their stats. In SRT, no one liked him. At the port same shit. He’s irrelevant and needs to leave. Horrible dad too, his son is garbage.
    You talking about Gonzo G?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3068017]You talking about Gonzo G?[/QUOT. Gonzalo G? Which gonzo

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3068152]
    You talking about Gonzo G?[/QUOT. Gonzalo G? Which gonzo
    Back to the top of thread

Unregistered
    This is exactly what’s wrong with our profession & department.

When did it become acceptable to be a rat, backstabbing hand-up, POS? Even worse, talk crap about a woman!

This new age of “make myself look good by crapping on others” is plain sad.

Everyone plays a role; someone needs to be proactive, someone needs to do traffic details, etc.

Jules is a great person who comes to work everyday, does whatever she’s asked to do, & doesn’t come on here to talk crap about others.

Worst part is that the original post’er is someone who has spent more time on leave, than in the town working, and wants to crap on someone who shows up everyday to work and carries the extra workload caused by this post’er taking off & straining his coworkers.

We don’t have to like each other; just respect one another enough to get the job done & keep each other safe.

Unregistered
    This tread sounds familiar. We had a guy like that here in RID “DL”. When things didn’t go his way he started posting. Hmmm. Glad we got rid of him. That’s your problem now. Oh by the way we don’t want him back in RID and neither does PRT. He is a cancer! Good luck with that guy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast