Pinellas Sheriff Files Lawsuit Over Problematic AR-15s - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahahahhahahaha. Oh boy!! That’s funny. Everyone in Training was all for anything but Adam’s Arms. Training gave their input to the bosses. One of the bosses said no and that we were going with Adam’s Arms. Once Training got its orders they did what they were told. But the problems with Adam’s Arms just kept happening. Obviously something big happened and now we got rid of every single AA rifle. That has never happened at PCSO ever before. Not with firearms anyway. It happened with boats in the Marine Unit once, and it involved a shady deal at a local marina and a POS Boston Whaler. Same guy is still here today. Same guy is the one who pushed AA. Same guy pushed G4S. Same guy is dirty as hell. I hope that all comes out in the lawsuit and lands on his shiny head.
    Let's say all this is true. Why would Bob ignore Training's recommendation and go with Old Yellow Teeth's advice? He is not an AR15 expert but Training surely must have someone who is. And if Old Yellow Teeth prevented Training's recommendation from reaching Bob, why wouldn't Bob fire him?

The other more plausible explanation is that Bob and Old Yellow Teeth decide to ignore Training's recommendation and bought Adams Arms rifles because they were cheaper and someone got free samples. Training must know all this.

Unregistered
    Adams Arms auctioned off ALL of its equipment and THEN filed for bankruptcy. The company itself owns NOTHING. Bob will get NOTHING. He is just trying to pressure the new owners of the name to pony up and it will not work.
    WWW.PASCOCLERK.COM

Adams Arms has not filed any action. There is nothing for bankruptcy or dissolution but there are several judgments against them.

Unregistered
    https://www.recoilweb.com/result-of-...od-149621.html

"On Tuesday, April 30th, 2019, Adams Arms LLC’s assets were publicly auctioned at its facility in Pasco County, Florida, following maturity of its secured loans. The company’s senior secured creditors were the high bidder and are in the process of transferring these assets into a new company, Adams Arms Holdings, LLC (“AA Holdings”). Adams Arms, LLC, after the successful transfer of assets, will be closed.

It was announced and advertised at the beginning of April that Adams Arms LLC’s assets would be auctioned as a turn-key operation, including all tangible and intangible assets. AA Holdings will continue the Adams Arms brand. AA Holdings will fulfill all customer orders and honor all Adams Arms life-time product warranties."

Good luck with the lawsuit because the old Adams Arms no longer exists. The senior creditors got all the assets and everyone else who filed claims is SOL.

Unregistered
    https://www.recoilweb.com/result-of-...od-149621.html

"On Tuesday, April 30th, 2019, Adams Arms LLC’s assets were publicly auctioned at its facility in Pasco County, Florida, following maturity of its secured loans. The company’s senior secured creditors were the high bidder and are in the process of transferring these assets into a new company, Adams Arms Holdings, LLC (“AA Holdings”). Adams Arms, LLC, after the successful transfer of assets, will be closed.

It was announced and advertised at the beginning of April that Adams Arms LLC’s assets would be auctioned as a turn-key operation, including all tangible and intangible assets. AA Holdings will continue the Adams Arms brand. AA Holdings will fulfill all customer orders and honor all Adams Arms life-time product warranties."

Good luck with the lawsuit because the old Adams Arms no longer exists. The senior creditors got all the assets and everyone else who filed claims is SOL.
    Hi dumb dumb. When you buy a company you buy it’s wealth, capital and debt. In this case the bank that loaned the money to Adam Crap Guns bought the company. Guess who now owns the debt for the garbage guns? But for some reason old Bob White is still pushing these pieces of crap everywhere he goes. Must not be in the bad shape you think they are.

Unregistered
    Let's say all this is true. Why would Bob ignore Training's recommendation and go with Old Yellow Teeth's advice? He is not an AR15 expert but Training surely must have someone who is. And if Old Yellow Teeth prevented Training's recommendation from reaching Bob, why wouldn't Bob fire him?

The other more plausible explanation is that Bob and Old Yellow Teeth decide to ignore Training's recommendation and bought Adams Arms rifles because they were cheaper and someone got free samples. Training must know all this.
    Two possible scenarios. But from what I have seen, Bob is not a gun guy. I would bet ten grand Bob doesn’t own guns. I would bet the only gun he has is the Glock 21 we all carry and maybe a small off duty gun. Dan is a gun guy and loves to brag about how much he spends on guns and scopes. I think Bob listened to what the gun guy said about piston guns versus direct impingement guns and didn’t really care one way or another. What Bob didn’t know is that in the world of semi-automatic AR’s that pistons don’t mean much for how often they are used by average deputies. In the world of full auto it’s a whole different game. What never made sense to me was that we never had any problems with Colt, Bushmaster or Rick River. All of those are big league AR makers with solid reputations and large manufacturing plants. The guns they tested with the Adam’s Arms were good too. There was no discussion when this topic was presented to the sheriff. They went with Dan, George and Sean’s choice. A thousand dollar AR that is worthless. It tested like crap and was rated like crap. The question that should be answered is why did the chiefs push for the gun at the bottom of the Training Unit’s list for AR’s? That’s the only question that matters. It would be nice if Bob held one of these henchmen as accountable as he does the people that the henchmen whip into quitting. I would think with something of this size it would happen. Bob may have made the call, but he made it in bad information from greedy people with other motives.

Unregistered
    Hi dumb dumb. When you buy a company you buy it’s wealth, capital and debt. In this case the bank that loaned the money to Adam Crap Guns bought the company. Guess who now owns the debt for the garbage guns? But for some reason old Bob White is still pushing these pieces of crap everywhere he goes. Must not be in the bad shape you think they are.
    The holder of the senior debt took over the assets of Adams Arms and started an LLC ( limited liability corporation ) as a holder of the Adams Arms assets. The new Adams Arms LLC is under no obligation to pay off the liabilities of the old Adams Arms because the auction sale was cleared by the court, dissolving the old corporation. Bob can sue Adams Arms LLC but he will not get a dime. He knows that so the lawsuit was done to CYA his brass and himself from a bad decision.

Unregistered
    Two possible scenarios. But from what I have seen, Bob is not a gun guy. I would bet ten grand Bob doesn’t own guns. I would bet the only gun he has is the Glock 21 we all carry and maybe a small off duty gun. Dan is a gun guy and loves to brag about how much he spends on guns and scopes. I think Bob listened to what the gun guy said about piston guns versus direct impingement guns and didn’t really care one way or another. What Bob didn’t know is that in the world of semi-automatic AR’s that pistons don’t mean much for how often they are used by average deputies. In the world of full auto it’s a whole different game. What never made sense to me was that we never had any problems with Colt, Bushmaster or Rick River. All of those are big league AR makers with solid reputations and large manufacturing plants. The guns they tested with the Adam’s Arms were good too. There was no discussion when this topic was presented to the sheriff. They went with Dan, George and Sean’s choice. A thousand dollar AR that is worthless. It tested like crap and was rated like crap. The question that should be answered is why did the chiefs push for the gun at the bottom of the Training Unit’s list for AR’s? That’s the only question that matters. It would be nice if Bob held one of these henchmen as accountable as he does the people that the henchmen whip into quitting. I would think with something of this size it would happen. Bob may have made the call, but he made it in bad information from greedy people with other motives.
    This was the most likely scenario, well said. Also worth mentioning that former Sheriff Bob White was a salesman and promoter for Adams Arms. He probably contacted every sheriff in Florida to pitch Adams Arms. Some took the bait.

As for the reason Bob did not fire or discipline anyone, because he was afraid it might hurt his political career. Otherwise he'd have no reservation about firing someone and blaming the whole debacle on him. Second reason is because that someone might know where all the skeletons are hidden and could go to the media.

Unregistered
    The holder of the senior debt took over the assets of Adams Arms and started an LLC ( limited liability corporation ) as a holder of the Adams Arms assets. The new Adams Arms LLC is under no obligation to pay off the liabilities of the old Adams Arms because the auction sale was cleared by the court, dissolving the old corporation. Bob can sue Adams Arms LLC but he will not get a dime. He knows that so the lawsuit was done to CYA his brass and himself from a bad decision.
    Nope, I checked. www.pascoclerk.com. There have no actions filed. I also called and the documents are entered routinely so there is no delay.

Unregistered
    Aside from wasting $300k of the taxpayers' money, the most alarming thing is that nobody has been held accountable for the Adams Arms disaster. Bob's talk of holding people responsible for their actions is a lot of hot air. Apparently it is only applicable when it suits him. When the high end brass screws up they are not held accountable, but rather the mistakes get covered up, in this case with a bogus lawsuit and a misleading press conference. The brass responsible should be held to a higher standard of leadership because they are supposed to be an example to the rest of the agency. Instead they get a free pass on this one. What kind of message is Bob sending to the troops who expect fairness and a level playing field where everyone is treated the same under the agency GO's? It's a credibility and morale killer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast