Pinellas Sheriff Files Lawsuit Over Problematic AR-15s - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...lematic-ar-15s

First of all Adams Arms is bankrupt so Bob as a lawyer should know there is no money to be had to pay off lawsuits. That
    means the lawsuit he is bragging about is strictly for public relations purposes, to lead the voters to believe that he is taking meaningful actions to protect their money. Complete BS to cover his administration and protect his political career.

Secondly his brass was bribed with rifles to approve the Adams Arms contract rather than buying from a reputable AR manufacturer. It was a bad decision which wasted $301k of the taxpayers' money. Bob forgot to mention that at the news conference because the lawsuit plays so much better politically.
    FALSE! The Sheriff, as a lawyer knows that Adams Arms FILED for bankruptcy. The bankruptcy has not yet been granted and as such he was smart to do it now. Adams Arms and its OWNER may be protected from creditors but liabilities and civil actions are considered at the bankruptcy hearing. All the Adams Arms and the OWNERS assets will subject and ordered by the court, they are not getting off free. The court can order the sale of other assets the owner may have.

Unregistered
    FALSE! The Sheriff, as a lawyer knows that Adams Arms FILED for bankruptcy. The bankruptcy has not yet been granted and as such he was smart to do it now. Adams Arms and its OWNER may be protected from creditors but liabilities and civil actions are considered at the bankruptcy hearing. All the Adams Arms and the OWNERS assets will subject and ordered by the court, they are not getting off free. The court can order the sale of other assets the owner may have.
    https://www.tacticalshit.com/update-...has-been-sold/

It's creditor owns all Adams Arms assets now because the company defaulted on its loan and no longer exists. That means Adams Arms has already gone through bankruptcy proceedings and a judge ruled that its creditor receive all company assets. The creditor kept the brand name for the new company.

Unregistered
    People were aounding the alarm about AA rifles years ago. No one ever took that company serious, and they had no business being trusted with anyones life. The approval process was a joke, and the guys mentioned before in training were ignored when they spoke up.

Unregistered
    Not only are you wrong but you’re full of sh#t!!
    If I am so wrong why are you so mad? I guess it is PR’s job to protect the Sheriff’s image. News Flash!!! Trainers said these rifles were garbage from day one!! This whole thing has been a white wash from the beginning. Fact!!

Unregistered
    Read the complaint, you clowns. It's all spelled out there. Public record, right James?

Unregistered
    If I am so wrong why are you so mad? I guess it is PR’s job to protect the Sheriff’s image. News Flash!!! Trainers said these rifles were garbage from day one!! This whole thing has been a white wash from the beginning. Fact!!
    You’re the only one who appears to be mad. I’m just stating the obvious about your false statements. Training was in support of the purchase. Whoever is feeding you your info is taking you for a ride pal.

Unregistered
    You’re the only one who appears to be mad. I’m just stating the obvious about your false statements. Training was in support of the purchase. Whoever is feeding you your info is taking you for a ride pal.
    Either Training did not support the Adams Arms deal but the brass got stupid and went ahead with it anyway, or if Training backed the deal and convinced the brass to go with it, they are dumber than anyone suspected.

Unregistered
    False, Adams Arms has FILED for bankruptcy. It has not been granted. Bankruptcy can protect Adams Arms from creditors but the Judge will determine any assets including the owners personal property which can be ordered for settlement. It was smart of the Sheriff to do this now before the bankruptcy is granted.
    Adams Arms auctioned off ALL of its equipment and THEN filed for bankruptcy. The company itself owns NOTHING. Bob will get NOTHING. He is just trying to pressure the new owners of the name to pony up and it will not work.

Unregistered
    Hahahahahhahahaha. Oh boy!! That’s funny. Everyone in Training was all for anything but Adam’s Arms. Training gave their input to the bosses. One of the bosses said no and that we were going with Adam’s Arms. Once Training got its orders they did what they were told. But the problems with Adam’s Arms just kept happening. Obviously something big happened and now we got rid of every single AA rifle. That has never happened at PCSO ever before. Not with firearms anyway. It happened with boats in the Marine Unit once, and it involved a shady deal at a local marina and a POS Boston Whaler. Same guy is still here today. Same guy is the one who pushed AA. Same guy pushed G4S. Same guy is dirty as hell. I hope that all comes out in the lawsuit and lands on his shiny head.

Unregistered
    Hahahahahhahahaha. Oh boy!! That’s funny. Everyone in Training was all for anything but Adam’s Arms. Training gave their input to the bosses. One of the bosses said no and that we were going with Adam’s Arms. Once Training got its orders they did what they were told. But the problems with Adam’s Arms just kept happening. Obviously something big happened and now we got rid of every single AA rifle. That has never happened at PCSO ever before. Not with firearms anyway. It happened with boats in the Marine Unit once, and it involved a shady deal at a local marina and a POS Boston Whaler. Same guy is still here today. Same guy is the one who pushed AA. Same guy pushed G4S. Same guy is dirty as hell. I hope that all comes out in the lawsuit and lands on his shiny head.
    Your so full of sh!t! Training endorsed the rifles and if you say otherwise you don’t know what the fuk your talking about.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast