EVP of PBA abuses his Title - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    No Reason for him to do what he does then wonder why people think he isn’t very Nice! He walks around & talks like he is King. That’s not Humble, that’s arrogant! He doesn’t work, I mean at all! EVERYONE knows he dips his hand in one way or the other. Well those are OUR funds. Staff at PBA has mentioned it on more then 3 occasions infront of me. He thinks he is a comedian, that not the case. He makes comments that are not becoming on a gentleman or a LT. He has a VERY Disrespectful. He is MARRIED & seen out with girl who looks like Transgender (not that theres anything wrong with Transgenders) but He is Married, & what example is that to his kids. (which I hear are from a few different woman & his wife raised). We have enough turmoil with arrests & bad reps. So it’s more then time to stop & think about who leads us & what they add to our already tarnished reputation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No Reason for him to do what he does then wonder why people think he isn’t very Nice! He walks around & talks like he is King. That’s not Humble, that’s arrogant! He doesn’t work, I mean at all! EVERYONE knows he dips his hand in one way or the other. Well those are OUR funds. Staff at PBA has mentioned it on more then 3 occasions infront of me. He thinks he is a comedian, that not the case. He makes comments that are not becoming on a gentleman or a LT. He has a VERY Disrespectful. He is MARRIED & seen out with girl who looks like Transgender (not that theres anything wrong with Transgenders) but He is Married, & what example is that to his kids. (which I hear are from a few different woman & his wife raised). We have enough turmoil with arrests & bad reps. So it’s more then time to stop & think about who leads us & what they add to our already tarnished reputation.
    Your last comment is most important because our reputation is tarnished. Between Shiver making the front page 3 separate times , in one newspaper alone, and the head board full of problematic people what does that say to people?
    And trying not to get personal like so many posts but number 1 at the PBA is a walking mess with problems galore and questionable relationships with unsavory people. Number 2 and 3 I don’t know who is which but suffice it say that one is all the things mentioned in this thread and the other is a greedy racists who weasels his way into cushy positions. And all three are professional liars.
    From there I don’t know the hierarchy but Al Lopez was never a cop. Captain Ish is most squared away and he weaseled out of north side bc he was afraid.
    Don’t know all the players but it’s enough to make your skin curl. Do we not have clean cops with an unsoiled past to run the joint?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123