EVP of PBA abuses his Title - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Barbie will be someone else’s Barbie and be a whole lot happier. It’s best for her to cut her loses now and find a loyal real man who will adore her

Unregistered
    And when she finds a great Man...Then a Bulb will go off in his Head. Not that he wanted a decades of her life with False expectations & Betrayal. Or that she raised their kids in her own. But that he Lost Ann amazing WOMAN! Those don’t come around to often. My Wife is a shard pill to swallow at times, & and she tells me of the multitude of opportunities she has had & currently has to go out there live got off “some guy dime” and doesn’t. Would rather work and focus on her principles & kids that’s a rarity good luck to you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just saw this Character out with his Peeps (so Fake), What an Ass.
    BTW Barbie has NOTHING to worry about the 33 looks like a Small Dwarf. She can’t hold a candle to his Wife. She Looked uncomfortable.
    This is a waste of space old news tell him directly we dont care

Unregistered
    This is a waste of space old news tell him directly we dont care
    Then don’t read or write about it

Unregistered
    Tell him yourself! Lol. It’s you Lt. But Like someone said so SAD. You really stepped in it. We all saw you!! Btw..that you are a waste of space is you. Enjoy your short lived Smile.

Unregistered
    John Jenkins is an A55hole, Period! I don’t care what anyone says He is Disgusting! The way he DOGGED her is Mind blowing. I saw him out so many times being Naughty! Months ago with some Ghetto girl then saw him last year twice with 2 different Jezebel. All the while His wife was begging him to be Loyal She may be an Idiot for staying with him, but at least she was Loyal. This guy is a reoccurring Cheat and Deadbeat Dad. He thinks he can brag his way into the inner circle and impress his kid with fame. What a Loser. Once a jerk, forever a jerk.

Unregistered
    John Jenkins is an A55hole, Period! I don’t care what anyone says He is Disgusting! The way he DOGGED her is Mind blowing. I saw him out so many times being Naughty! Months ago with some Ghetto girl then saw him last year twice with 2 different Jezebel. All the while His wife was begging him to be Loyal She may be an Idiot for staying with him, but at least she was Loyal. This guy is a reoccurring Cheat and Deadbeat Dad. He thinks he can brag his way into the inner circle and impress his kid with fame. What a Loser. Once a jerk, forever a jerk.
    Who cares! Dude, let it go! Wow!

Unregistered
    What kind of representation is it for our Union. Yea he is a Douche. I don’t want him to lead me or represent me! Let it go, how about he Go & take the others with him!

Unregistered
    What kind of representation is it for our Union. Yea he is a Douche. I don’t want him to lead me or represent me! Let it go, how about he Go & take the others with him!
    You can vite him out in exactly two years he ran unopposed last time

Unregistered
    Yes, yes “vite” him in two years !! They spell like they speak

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast