EVP of PBA abuses his Title
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

EVP of PBA abuses his Title

Okay Nowwwwwww I believe it. This guy is a POS. What he just did has ruined it for me completely. How he walks around thinking he is the Shitz. He just demonstrated what a Coward he is!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay Nowwwwwww I believe it. This guy is a POS. What he just did has ruined it for me completely. How he walks around thinking he is the Shitz. He just demonstrated what a Coward he is!
    Please tell. What did he do this time.

Unregistered
    Your wife and kids should be ashamed of you the department is so is every PBA member.

Unregistered
    Don’t know all the details but It was mortifying to watch. He purposely sought her out just to humiliate her in front of everyone that was standing there. He treated her like Trash! And as usual she took it like a champ! ! She just politely made herself unavailable! This guy is a total dirt bag! but he has real underlying issues. That girl don’t bother nobody

Unregistered
    She needs to wake up he’s never going to change and she deserves better. It’s one thing to be loyal to another thing to be stupid

Unregistered
    Nanney was looking to tap that she’s so hot

Unregistered
    She is Sooooo Hot! & So sexy. Takes care of herself too (Daddy likes) & Fabulous Ethics ( Good Luck, we have all tried) She is Loyal to Mr. A55hole. Loves her fam & his Ungrateful A55

Unregistered
    Who is EVP?

Unregistered
    Very unprofessional! Very Disrespectful.
    I don’t know very her but she handled it well.

Unregistered
    Just saw this Character out with his Peeps (so Fake), What an Ass.
    BTW Barbie has NOTHING to worry about the 33 looks like a Small Dwarf. She can’t hold a candle to his Wife. She Looked uncomfortable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast