Your best friend Porter is gone gone gone - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Wow, what a real piece of work you are.

Unregistered

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, what a real piece of work you are.
    Yes only a SH*T BIRD would be happy about anyone trying to kill themselves. That just goes to show what kind of people are running HPD. I have seen alot of death in my time and had people died in my arms good and bad and it's not something to be happy about. There is a nice place next to the fire in hell for people like that. If true I hope Shiver gets the help he needs.

Unregistered
    Yes only a SH*T BIRD would be happy about anyone trying to kill themselves. That just goes to show what kind of people are running HPD. I have seen alot of death in my time and had people died in my arms good and bad and it's not something to be happy about. There is a nice place next to the fire in hell for people like that. If true I hope Shiver gets the help he needs.
    Shiver is better than Porter and all the shxtbirds put together. Rolle, Gretsas, you guys better thank your lord above Shiver is forgiving and loves his town more than you fxcktards imagined. I Have seen the documents he has and just knowing what he could release on you guys, you both should say thanks and please stop. Marcus, Fagan and the entire Sincore dynasty are a joke and you should thank Shiver for not releasing anything else.

Unregistered
    Ummmm 🤨 yeah OK. One who lives in a glass house should not throw stones

Unregistered

Funny

Ummmm 🤨 yeah OK. One who lives in a glass house should not throw stones
    It's funny you should use such an analogy for in doing so you admit there's wrongdoing on your part. Man you should really open a book any book for god sake learn something. Morons

Unregistered
    No changes here
    Even the pathetic 🤡s and puppets don’t change😂😂

Keep yelling and pouting on you soapbox

You all are a joke

Unregistered
    2020 The 🤡s and puppets are going the melt for sure. They wanted “change”. Ohhh it’s coming but not their way 😂😂

Get ready for JP (2.0) and the public notice of intent of contracts for certain individuals/employees

You were told to stay out of the adult room and stay in the other room playing with your Barbie dolls and legos

Unregistered
    Keep dreaming

Unregistered
    Ahhhh. You all are starting to see the big picture
    😂😂😂

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123