New financial report for Sheriff Carmine Marceno

Unregistered

New financial report for Sheriff Carmine Marceno

81 more checks and another $35,900 for October. November started off strong again with another fundraiser last night! Waiting for Jim Leavens report to be posted from the Mission BBQ.

https://www.lee.vote/Campaign-Report...inance-Reports

Unregistered

Marceno can't buy his way out of jail.

Marceno is in serious legal trouble. Marceno is under a criminal investigation, for fraud that MARCENO DOES NOT DENY. Marceno refuses to answer questions about documented fraud, lying on sworn documents.

Do the big fat cat donors to Marceno's Political Committee get their money back when Marceno is forced to resign, or the Governor removes Marceno from office?

Unregistered
    Jim is a joke!

Unregistered

You imbecile

You gave up on the fake pregnancy
    Now your on another dead end road
    You can't touch the best Sheriff we've ever had
    I know you would enjoy that though!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You gave up on the fake pregnancy
    Now your on another dead end road
    You can't touch the best Sheriff we've ever had
    I know you would enjoy that though!
    Carmine Fredo Marceno calls himself, "the best sheriff we've ever had"

HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!

Unregistered
    He was on NBC-2, ABC-7 and WINK twice in the past two days. That can’t be cheap if Leavens wanted to do it, that’s right, Leavens isn’t relevant!!!! Keep up the good work Carmine, your going to crush this hillbilly.

Unregistered

Shrek for Sheriff

Leavans is doing a full page photo shoot in the shopper.
    Will wear his best fatsuit
    Autographed photos will be available for a small donation

Unregistered

Poor ole shrek leavans

I'll give the old slob $5.00 for a shrek photo
    I'll put it my barn to keep the rodents out

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was on NBC-2, ABC-7 and WINK twice in the past two days. That can’t be cheap if Leavens wanted to do it, that’s right, Leavens isn’t relevant!!!! Keep up the good work Carmine, your going to crush this hillbilly.
    Think of how much air time he will get when he is forced to retire and shamed out of office. I bet it will be everywhere!

Unregistered

Retirement

Yes it will be big news in 8 years when he retires
    He will be missed by citizens of lee county