Revolving Door Randy

Unregistered

Revolving Door Randy

The Chief’s boy RH is again employed by the PD! First he irrevocably resigns because he ran for Commission, then got his job back (the Friends and Family Plan), lobbied to her the drop extended to keep him employed...then finally retired and is now coming back as a part-time Police Planner reporting directly to EH!!!?? Are you kidding me?? We can’t move forward because we can’t get rid of all the dead wood. This place is so backwards and will never change until there is a change in leadership. We are just recycling the same viruses that have plagued the agency for years. Wake up Coral Gables Commission!!

Unregistered
    Wait... that little midget is back??? The one that was double dipping while on duty, using marine patrol and the toys as a side business? Wow... City beautiful at its best... enjoy ladies and gents. Thank god I exited stage right from that clown show with crusty leading the way.

Unregistered
    How does EH justify filling a part time police planner position that has been vacant for almost 10 years with his buddy but refuses to fill the very needed Assistant Chief positions? Isn’t it clear there are other motives at play here than the well being of the department and its employees? Where is the adult supervision? This is why Swanson brought in Fernandez.

Unregistered
    Maybe it’s because nobody at CGPD is qualified to be an assistant chief. I can’t think of anyone. Instead of coming on here and talking smack, why not say it to RH face. Oh wait I forgot, it’s CGPD. That ain’t gonna happen. All mouth, zero guts.

Unregistered
    There are lots of good choices for Assistant Chief. EH just doesn’t want anyone else with the Chief title in the department. It’s threatening to him. Instead of developing our staff, he intentionally keeps everyone from progressing so that they don’t become a threat and endanger his job. Insecurity! Sad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe it’s because nobody at CGPD is qualified to be an assistant chief. I can’t think of anyone. Instead of coming on here and talking smack, why not say it to RH face. Oh wait I forgot, it’s CGPD. That ain’t gonna happen. All mouth, zero guts.
    Ed Hudak isn't even qualified to be a Major or Assistant Chief, let alone the Chief. Somehow he is still here even after all of his bloopers. He can't speak nor can he write. I think the only things he excels at are being being narcissistic and psychopathic. Look at what he has done now, by bringing in a woman to run a class, a safe space to voice your opinions and concerns within the agency in order to effect change. This woman that people were sharing their concerns and issues with, is now their boss. It's like going to a therapist and spilling your guts about what you don't like about your boss, and then the therapist takes off a mask to reveal that IT'S YOUR BOSS. Coral Gables PD, excellent example of a Banana Republic. Thanks Ed
    #notmychief
    #fopwonthelp
    #cgpdblues