Our brave sister made the right decision

Unregistered

Our brave sister made the right decision

Yes, using PLEA was the right decision. Not only because our sister officer prevailed but she was smart enough to know the consequences of going to the PBA.
    As has been mentioned numerous times the Chief has too much of a close relationship with PBA people who leak information back to the Chief.
    The Chief is horrible enough but to then get confidential info fed to them is appalling.
    We need to reconsider using PBA any longer. PLEA has more than proven they are fighters and more importantly they are winners.
    I refuse to use PBA and thus I refuse to pay them dues.

Unregistered
    Your brave sister is a bad person. PLEA can't be trusted, MDH sells out all the time.

Unregistered

Sister

DMH, definition of sister is close female friend or associate, especially a female fellow member of a labor union or other organization.

Not sure how sister fits in.please tell me who the friends are? Besides the zombie.

Unregistered
    Way to go Sgt C, maybe you can get rid of this chief and you can run this department. We can really use you. please keep doing what you are doing

Unregistered
    Funny how the presumably the PBA is trying to blame PLEA for the very thing we know exists between Greenwell guy at the PBA and the chief. They are closer than close.
    PLEA kick butt on the ULP against the city. I know who I’d rather fight for me.

Unregistered
    Sgt C you are the best Sgt we have. I will follow you to the end. At least you don’t hide

Unregistered
    SD go to bed

Unregistered
    lmaooo you’re so butt hurt or afraid 😱 take a note from the females and man up, stop writing in this bs and face those you’re insulting behind a keyboard blondie... or run to daddy lol

Unregistered
    Sgt C how’s OF treating you still running your squad for you