+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Mdpd forum summarized

    Here is this forums recent posts summarized-

    Pba: boo plea
    Plea: boo pba
    Retired pba: boo Stahl

    Old timer investigator: nanney is special special
    Chief Ramos haters: she slept with nanney
    Artime haters: panama & overtime scam train ing bureau
    Director Perez haters: little dancer and bro status
    Rookies: they all suck and are lazy af
    Senior ofcs: haha ya you on the road with 20 years on

    Northside ftos: we want more than three weekend days off, free comp time, extra pay and a SUV wahhaaaaa
    northside Sergeant's: hurr Durr you got 25 years on and need to go; hurr Durr you are a rookie and a Sergeant with three years on;
    Both: come say that to my face

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is this forums recent posts summarized-

    Pba: boo plea
    Plea: boo pba
    Retired pba: boo Stahl

    Old timer investigator: nanney is special special
    Chief Ramos haters: she slept with nanney
    Artime haters: panama & overtime scam train ing bureau
    Director Perez haters: little dancer and bro status
    Rookies: they all suck and are lazy af
    Senior ofcs: haha ya you on the road with 20 years on

    Northside ftos: we want more than three weekend days off, free comp time, extra pay and a SUV wahhaaaaa
    northside Sergeant's: hurr Durr you got 25 years on and need to go; hurr Durr you are a rookie and a Sergeant with three years on;
    Both: come say that to my face
    Pba / plea : pick ur poison both r ok for discipline pba best for contracts or if arrested old pba = hillary clinton
    Nanney truly a one in a million leader ask the troops not brass
    Ramos - super ambitious irrelevant who she slept with shes 0906 hasta la vista puta
    Perez - got job on a fluke but flubbed the chance for greatness legacy will be his dancing and no more real police work
    Artime - goid guy pro cop ask the troops, wife overtine ho
    Rookies- winers
    Senior guys- goid and bad
    Northside great major/ pain in ass captain but district is no longer like it was 10 years ago

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    One thread for PBA & PLEA

    All the constant repetitive gossip about the PBA, PLEA, and their leaders are nauseating. I propose MOD1 create a single, mandatory thread for all chats related to the unions and their leaders in the same way there is one thread for MDPD applicants.

    If enough posters refer this post to MOD1, it might be done. Agreed?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the constant repetitive gossip about the PBA, PLEA, and their leaders are nauseating. I propose MOD1 create a single, mandatory thread for all chats related to the unions and their leaders in the same way there is one thread for MDPD applicants.

    If enough posters refer this post to MOD1, it might be done. Agreed?
    I somewhat agree. The most repetitive phrase come from PBA Or Stahl or whomever it is. The other side may on occasion criticize the same faults but at least find a way to say it differently.
    Either way there is a major disagreement between PBA and PLEA.
    For me personally I wish a vote would be taken already and may the best group win.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I somewhat agree. The most repetitive phrase come from PBA Or Stahl or whomever it is. The other side may on occasion criticize the same faults but at least find a way to say it differently.
    Either way there is a major disagreement between PBA and PLEA.
    For me personally I wish a vote would be taken already and may the best group win.
    Its not stahl or pba repetitive posting its PLEA and old PBA see below;

    #48
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

    Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

    Real info go to www.dcpba.org

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If we have term limits for public offices then why should we not have an opportunity to vote for a new union every so many years? Makes sense to me.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Watches as this thread turns into another episode of..

    Pba boo
    Plea boo
    Stahl boo

    Repeat.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its not stahl or pba repetitive posting its PLEA and old PBA see below;

    #48
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

    Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

    Real info go to www.dcpba.org
    You think that we think that “old PBA” is posting crap about themselves? Steadman, you’ve just hit a new low dude.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we have term limits for public offices then why should we not have an opportunity to vote for a new union every so many years? Makes sense to me.
    Absolutely does. Great idea. Keep this AH in check

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •