How shameful for the few Parkland Parents. - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    And guess who was on that board? None other that Tony Pustizzi who was the chief at Coral Springs during the MSD shooting. Tony was a hand picked advisor to Tony as a consultant on day one of his administration and later QUIT 3 months into the job

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott placed a captain in charge who had 0 experience and was a sub par police officer. He has blood on his hands for being inept at positioning his people. He will not be re elected. Heard his daughter was hot tho, she 18 yet?
    Ok stupid Temp Tony just promoted three Sgt’s NO WHAT STUPID!

Unregistered
    As much as I dislike Israel it was the Parkland city manager and board that chose Jordan over 2 other more qualified men.
    Everybody loves to shift blame.
    What amazes me is the current Sheriff and some Parkland residents are helping the real killers case by taking blame off him where it truly belongs.

What a sad state of affairs.
    The PCM tells a different story. No one seems to be able to identify the two mystery men who interviewed for Captain. There's no strong gay population in Parkland. There was nothing that she brought to the table in terms of her demographic.
    She was a woman who was shoved in Parkland in lieu of giving her a district where she'd be required to work. Those two mystery Captain interviewees must be in the same imaginary place as the unnamed mystery parents who demanded that the police didn't arrest juveniles for felony offenses.
    Helping the real killers case? Cruz confessed. He'll never get the death penalty after multiple agencies ignored his mental health issues. Plenty of blame to go around, including parents who do blame themselves

Unregistered
    The PCM tells a different story. No one seems to be able to identify the two mystery men who interviewed for Captain. There's no strong gay population in Parkland. There was nothing that she brought to the table in terms of her demographic.
    She was a woman who was shoved in Parkland in lieu of giving her a district where she'd be required to work. Those two mystery Captain interviewees must be in the same imaginary place as the unnamed mystery parents who demanded that the police didn't arrest juveniles for felony offenses.
    Helping the real killers case? Cruz confessed. He'll never get the death penalty after multiple agencies ignored his mental health issues. Plenty of blame to go around, including parents who do blame themselves
    Especially that stupid want a be artist. If he thinks he's going to make money being on interviews and acting like a victim he's wrong. His work sucks!! He should be ashamed of himself. After that clown act a couple of weeks ago he to include the other idiots who drove to that hearing are as stupid as can be. DeSantis was laughing all the way saying to himself what idiots to think Scott had something to do with it. They spoke about closure? OMG!! Not!!! They did this political stunt and it worked for now. I hope Scott wins to prove that it's not up to DeSantis, It's up to the people of Broward. I'm a Republican and proud to be one but on this particular case I'm voting for Scott Israel 100% and alot of people with common sense will be doing the same. Shame on those idiot parents and folks that went and supported .

Unregistered
    Especially that stupid want a be artist. If he thinks he's going to make money being on interviews and acting like a victim he's wrong. His work sucks!! He should be ashamed of himself. After that clown act a couple of weeks ago he to include the other idiots who drove to that hearing are as stupid as can be. DeSantis was laughing all the way saying to himself what idiots to think Scott had something to do with it. They spoke about closure? OMG!! Not!!! They did this political stunt and it worked for now. I hope Scott wins to prove that it's not up to DeSantis, It's up to the people of Broward. I'm a Republican and proud to be one but on this particular case I'm voting for Scott Israel 100% and alot of people with common sense will be doing the same. Shame on those idiot parents and folks that went and supported .
    Gotta love a Broward education.^^ You be 954.

Unregistered
    If I recall De Marco was up there interviewing.

Unregistered
    Obviously you are clueless or a temp Tony cheerleader. But the truth is Jan Jordan was picked by Parkland and their advisor Chief Pustizzi from Coral Springs.

Scott Israel’s pick for Parkland Chief was Mike Borelli retired Assistant Chief from Margate. He was head and shoulders more qualified then Jan Jordan and had an excellent interview. But in typical Broward dirty politics Pustizzi blocked Borelli from getting the job because he knew that’s who Israel wanted and Pustizzi is a good friend of Al Lamberti and always disliked Irsael.

So Parkland and Pustizzi went with the lesbian female in the name of diversity and look how that worked out. Then after MSD Pustizzi attacked BSO and Israel and the rest is history.

I am not a fan of Israel and I hope he never comes back however blaming him for everything is just ridiculous. I am also not a fan of Tony as he is a total fraud who would not have been able to get hired as a patrol Deputy a year ago because of his bad credit and bad check arrest.

Some people are paying attention, not everyone in Parkland is fooled so easily.

Unregistered
    Obviously you are clueless or a temp Tony cheerleader. But the truth is Jan Jordan was picked by Parkland and their advisor Chief Pustizzi from Coral Springs.

Scott Israel’s pick for Parkland Chief was Mike Borelli retired Assistant Chief from Margate. He was head and shoulders more qualified then Jan Jordan and had an excellent interview. But in typical Broward dirty politics Pustizzi blocked Borelli from getting the job because he knew that’s who Israel wanted and Pustizzi is a good friend of Al Lamberti and always disliked Irsael.

So Parkland and Pustizzi went with the lesbian female in the name of diversity and look how that worked out. Then after MSD Pustizzi attacked BSO and Israel and the rest is history.

I am not a fan of Israel and I hope he never comes back however blaming him for everything is just ridiculous. I am also not a fan of Tony as he is a total fraud who would not have been able to get hired as a patrol Deputy a year ago because of his bad credit and bad check arrest.

How are we just finding out about this now??
    How do I post this link on the Parkland Talk Facebook page?

Unregistered

" Picked by Parkland" WHO exactly? Which city manager? Why the continued avoidance of that question of WHOM? Let's see if all of these characters tell the same story at the time of civil depositions. Doubt it.

Unregistered

Let's All Play The Blame Game.

Please, Jordan had nothing to do with the MSDHS incident. NOTHING. Need I repeat that? In the first place she had nothing to do with MSDHS. Like it or not, school campuses are under the direct control of the BCSB, not the BSO. Also, the SRO is not under the direct control of the District Commander. The shooting incident was not the result of anything which occurred off campus in the City of Parkland. It was not as though some gang shootout spilled onto the campus from the mean streets of Parkland. Also, by the time Jordan arrived on the scene,the shooter was gone. So, nothing which she did, or did not do, effected the incident to any measurable degree.

What happened is that the parents, of the slain students, and their friends and supporters, many of who were Parkland residents, were rather ruthlessly used by the media. The media wanted a high level elected official for a scapegoat. And the parents jumped on the Get Israel bandwagon. Well, they GOT Israel. And, now the political establishment is worried about a popular political backlash because a handful of people, from an upscale town of 21,000 people, effectively disenfranchised half a million voters through the bogus suspension and removal of Israel. So, now some residents of Parkland are running around saying, "It wasn't us". It was all the fault of Captain Jordan. More bogus finger pointing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast