+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70
 
  1. #61
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually what your momma did you idiot. You see we don't need your vote for Israel to win so jump off. Scott will win by high numbers because of the. Politics dumb brain. You still don't get it do you? OMG!!
    GFY, Israel is a sh*t bag and worst Sheriff Broward ever had.
    The Governor and the Senate got it right.

  2. #62
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perception is everything when you close that curtain on that voting booth door. I can tell you this I voted for that big mouth New Yawker the first time and will never vote for him again nor will anybody I know.
    Perception is DELUSION, if it is not the truth. You may PERCEIVE that you can fly by simply flapping your arms. But, jump off of a tall building and attempt to do that and reality will intrude quickly. SPLAT.

    Now, there are a number of reasons not to vote for Scott Israel for Sheriff. However, his handling of the FLHIA and MSDHS shooting are not part of that. The charges against Israel in those to incidents have been proven to be false. And, because, like it or not, in those cases you can not segregate the rank and file deputies from the Sheriff, they get painted as being incompetent as well. This is not Israel's fault, but that of the forces which wanted to make him a scapegoat for the MSDHS shooting.

    Vote for the candidate of your choice, but stop tarring the BSO for things which were not their fault.

  3. #63
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perception is DELUSION, if it is not the truth. You may PERCEIVE that you can fly by simply flapping your arms. But, jump off of a tall building and attempt to do that and reality will intrude quickly. SPLAT.

    Now, there are a number of reasons not to vote for Scott Israel for Sheriff. However, his handling of the FLHIA and MSDHS shooting are not part of that. The charges against Israel in those to incidents have been proven to be false. And, because, like it or not, in those cases you can not segregate the rank and file deputies from the Sheriff, they get painted as being incompetent as well. This is not Israel's fault, but that of the forces which wanted to make him a scapegoat for the MSDHS shooting.

    Vote for the candidate of your choice, but stop tarring the BSO for things which were not their fault.
    Nice Try. The deputies and Scott Israel are not in the same boat, same league or same anything in the minds of voters; even in the community that are most opposed to his return. If there are any "scapegoats" they're the ones that YOU have been attempting to create; The DEPUTIES. HUGE numbers of voters support the deputies and fully comprehend the limitations that were imposed upon them with juvenile policy. Your biggest error is believing that the same BS that works on uneducated folks will work with the majority of Broward. Your moral high ground and callous logic are insulting to the masses and will NEVER win the primary.

  4. #64
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice Try. The deputies and Scott Israel are not in the same boat, same league or same anything in the minds of voters; even in the community that are most opposed to his return. If there are any "scapegoats" they're the ones that YOU have been attempting to create; The DEPUTIES. HUGE numbers of voters support the deputies and fully comprehend the limitations that were imposed upon them with juvenile policy. Your biggest error is believing that the same BS that works on uneducated folks will work with the majority of Broward. Your moral high ground and callous logic are insulting to the masses and will NEVER win the primary.
    Israel was charged with incompetence based upon the performance of his DEPUTIES. In both the FLHIA and MDSHS shootings, the rank and file involved was not acting on the direct orders of Sheriff Israel, who was not in direct command of the scene. Therefor, for the sheriff to be guilty of incompetence, the rank and file deputies have to be guilty of it, as well. This is how vicarious liability works. In order to blame the sheriff, you have to blame the deputies.

    Now, i have not been attempting to make the deputies the "scapegoats". In fact, I have gone out of my way to show that none of the members of the BSO were responsible for either of the shootings, or their aftermaths. Even Deputy Peterson was not responsible for any deaths or casualties, by his decision not to enter the building. Was that decision a violation of P&P? No. However, his handling of the initial scene was far below the standards expected of a 30 year deputy sheriff. Sgt. Miller has a responsibility to assess the situation and assume command of the scene, upon his arrival there, as the senior officer on the scene. That he did not, was a violation of policy. However, his failure to assume command did not cause any casualties, either. thde BSO had no responsibility for the security at MSDHS and the agency did not know of either shooting until after they were in progress.

    People keep bringing up the idea that referring juvenile offenders somehow renders them stable, law-abiding people. Nothing could be further from the truth. Almost all violent adullt criminals have juvenile arrest records. These arrests did not keep them from committing later, ind in some cases far more heinous, crimes. The "lenient" juvenile policy complaint is just a lame attempt to make it look as though Israel was responsible for the MSDHS shooting. However, it completely ignores the fact that tens of thousands of juveniles passed through the same lenient juvenile arrest policies and did not commit a mass school shooting. Cruz was an aberration, not the norm, sorry.

    The "Sheriff Israel was to blame" meme was embraced as a way to make the masses feel safe, even though the non-existent security arrangements in place in nearly all of the schools in the entire state of Florida were not going to be iomproved in any significant degree. The reason that a heavily armed lunatic could walk onto a school campus in Broward County was because the BCSB did not have any security in place to stop that from happening. They still do not have sufficient security in place to prevent it even today. And, there are no plans for such security anywhere in the state. Get it? The Israel suspension was embraced by the political class to fool the populace into feeling safe. That is all.

    So, continuing to try to sell people on the idea that Israel was to blame but the deputies were not. The truth is that no one in the BSO was to blame. Israel got hosed to make people like feel safer.

  5. #65
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel was charged with incompetence based upon the performance of his DEPUTIES. In both the FLHIA and MDSHS shootings, the rank and file involved was not acting on the direct orders of Sheriff Israel, who was not in direct command of the scene. Therefor, for the sheriff to be guilty of incompetence, the rank and file deputies have to be guilty of it, as well. This is how vicarious liability works. In order to blame the sheriff, you have to blame the deputies.

    Now, i have not been attempting to make the deputies the "scapegoats". In fact, I have gone out of my way to show that none of the members of the BSO were responsible for either of the shootings, or their aftermaths. Even Deputy Peterson was not responsible for any deaths or casualties, by his decision not to enter the building. Was that decision a violation of P&P? No. However, his handling of the initial scene was far below the standards expected of a 30 year deputy sheriff. Sgt. Miller has a responsibility to assess the situation and assume command of the scene, upon his arrival there, as the senior officer on the scene. That he did not, was a violation of policy. However, his failure to assume command did not cause any casualties, either. thde BSO had no responsibility for the security at MSDHS and the agency did not know of either shooting until after they were in progress.

    People keep bringing up the idea that referring juvenile offenders somehow renders them stable, law-abiding people. Nothing could be further from the truth. Almost all violent adullt criminals have juvenile arrest records. These arrests did not keep them from committing later, ind in some cases far more heinous, crimes. The "lenient" juvenile policy complaint is just a lame attempt to make it look as though Israel was responsible for the MSDHS shooting. However, it completely ignores the fact that tens of thousands of juveniles passed through the same lenient juvenile arrest policies and did not commit a mass school shooting. Cruz was an aberration, not the norm, sorry.

    The "Sheriff Israel was to blame" meme was embraced as a way to make the masses feel safe, even though the non-existent security arrangements in place in nearly all of the schools in the entire state of Florida were not going to be iomproved in any significant degree. The reason that a heavily armed lunatic could walk onto a school campus in Broward County was because the BCSB did not have any security in place to stop that from happening. They still do not have sufficient security in place to prevent it even today. And, there are no plans for such security anywhere in the state. Get it? The Israel suspension was embraced by the political class to fool the populace into feeling safe. That is all.

    So, continuing to try to sell people on the idea that Israel was to blame but the deputies were not. The truth is that no one in the BSO was to blame. Israel got hosed to make people like feel safer.
    You claim that you are not a Scott Israel supporter, yet for MONTHS have been writing lengthy post; all of which, include a statement that the deputies at MSD and Scott Israel are one in the same. Your MOTIVE is crystal clear. Exactly what is your investment in making this point if you are not an Israel supporter? You loose your shizz when anyone disagrees with you ONLY on that one point. You're unconvincing. Broward, including Parkland, more than you know, DO sympathize with the MSD deputies who would give anything to have been there in time to get it done. However, this sentiment is NOT extended to he who effed over the deputies with policies, practices and procedures that ruined the lives of many cops-some at the very ends of their career. There's no pension in the world that would take the sting or stigma out of the accusation or label of "coward." I'm voting for the DEPUTIES by choosing whichever candidate they get behind. I have enough faith in them to know that it won't be Israel.

  6. #66
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You claim that you are not a Scott Israel supporter, yet for MONTHS have been writing lengthy post; all of which, include a statement that the deputies at MSD and Scott Israel are one in the same. Your MOTIVE is crystal clear. Exactly what is your investment in making this point if you are not an Israel supporter? You loose your shizz when anyone disagrees with you ONLY on that one point. You're unconvincing. Broward, including Parkland, more than you know, DO sympathize with the MSD deputies who would give anything to have been there in time to get it done. However, this sentiment is NOT extended to he who effed over the deputies with policies, practices and procedures that ruined the lives of many cops-some at the very ends of their career. There's no pension in the world that would take the sting or stigma out of the accusation or label of "coward." I'm voting for the DEPUTIES by choosing whichever candidate they get behind. I have enough faith in them to know that it won't be Israel.
    Were you stoned following the MSDHS shooting aftermath? The media, Parkland parents, and others almost immediately began blaming Scot Peterson for the dead and injured. They were screaming that the other responding deputies were cowards who stop away from the building and did not immediately enter it. These were not the Sheriff nor were they command staff. They were ordinary deputies. Then, the media, the Parkland Parents and special interests both inside and outside the county used the actions of the rank and file deputies to claim that Israel, who was not present at the scene nor in direct control of the scene, was responsible for the MSDHS shooting. People lied about the current SOP for active shooters. As we found out, in the hearings conducted by the Special Master, the BSO policy was in line with or identical to almost every other LEA in Florida. We found out, through a number of investigations, that the BSO was not responsible for the security at the school. We found out that, according to the timeline, most of the deputies arrived as the shooting was stopping and that there was conflicting information as to the location of the shooter. We found out that the BSO did not even know there was a mass shooting underway until 11 people were already dead on the first floor. We found out that the entity responsible for the security at MSDHS was the BCSB and NO action was taken against that group. No suspensions for incompetence, as occurred with Israel.

    See, what happened is the media, the Parkland Parents and others called rank and file members of the BSO cowards and used that to tar Israel as incompetent and responsible for their actions in an attempt to deflect the attention of the [public from the fact that none of the 241 public schools in Broward, and most of the schools in the rest of the state were not secure. Isfrael was railroaded so that people would feel safe; whether he was guilty of the charges or not.

    Now, why does this anger me? Because throughout my LE career, I saw the same thing happen over and over again to rank and file LEOs. I saw people lose their jobs and have their careers destroyed for political expediency. And, if it was happening to LEOs, what about civilians who were being charged with crimes on weak or nonexistent evidence. That's right. Anyone can apparently be railroaded for political expediency. How about you? Are you alright with being fired or charged with a crime because some politician or special interest group, or just a grieving family member wants a scapegoat? what happened to Isfrael should scare the crap out of every public employee. People in the agency who danced when Israel was railroaded are whining as Tony does the same thing to rank and file deputies.

    My concern is NOT for Israel. It is for the welfare of the rank and file deputies. As for choosing the Sheriff on the basis of who the deputies want, that is a mistake. the reason is that some of the members of the department will back any candidate who they think will benefit them directly. So,, which group will you listen to? Becaue the members of the BSO have just as many factions as any other group. Offer them a lieutenancy or a take home car or even a free turkey and they will hold a campaign sign for you.

    What I want is for people to stop blaming the BSO, including Scott Israel, for something which was not their fault.

  7. #67
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They're all in the same political party and all act the same. Think of it this way, 3 dudes all alike same line of bull. Pick one. It don't make a difference. There's no magic bout none of them. As long as the eagle craps every two weeks into my direct deposit, it don't matter. They all put their butt ugly face on the units eventually.

  8. #68
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Were you stoned following the MSDHS shooting aftermath? The media, Parkland parents, and others almost immediately began blaming Scot Peterson for the dead and injured. They were screaming that the other responding deputies were cowards who stop away from the building and did not immediately enter it. These were not the Sheriff nor were they command staff. They were ordinary deputies. Then, the media, the Parkland Parents and special interests both inside and outside the county used the actions of the rank and file deputies to claim that Israel, who was not present at the scene nor in direct control of the scene, was responsible for the MSDHS shooting. People lied about the current SOP for active shooters. As we found out, in the hearings conducted by the Special Master, the BSO policy was in line with or identical to almost every other LEA in Florida. We found out, through a number of investigations, that the BSO was not responsible for the security at the school. We found out that, according to the timeline, most of the deputies arrived as the shooting was stopping and that there was conflicting information as to the location of the shooter. We found out that the BSO did not even know there was a mass shooting underway until 11 people were already dead on the first floor. We found out that the entity responsible for the security at MSDHS was the BCSB and NO action was taken against that group. No suspensions for incompetence, as occurred with Israel.

    See, what happened is the media, the Parkland Parents and others called rank and file members of the BSO cowards and used that to tar Israel as incompetent and responsible for their actions in an attempt to deflect the attention of the [public from the fact that none of the 241 public schools in Broward, and most of the schools in the rest of the state were not secure. Isfrael was railroaded so that people would feel safe; whether he was guilty of the charges or not.

    Now, why does this anger me? Because throughout my LE career, I saw the same thing happen over and over again to rank and file LEOs. I saw people lose their jobs and have their careers destroyed for political expediency. And, if it was happening to LEOs, what about civilians who were being charged with crimes on weak or nonexistent evidence. That's right. Anyone can apparently be railroaded for political expediency. How about you? Are you alright with being fired or charged with a crime because some politician or special interest group, or just a grieving family member wants a scapegoat? what happened to Isfrael should scare the crap out of every public employee. People in the agency who danced when Israel was railroaded are whining as Tony does the same thing to rank and file deputies.

    My concern is NOT for Israel. It is for the welfare of the rank and file deputies. As for choosing the Sheriff on the basis of who the deputies want, that is a mistake. the reason is that some of the members of the department will back any candidate who they think will benefit them directly. So,, which group will you listen to? Becaue the members of the BSO have just as many factions as any other group. Offer them a lieutenancy or a take home car or even a free turkey and they will hold a campaign sign for you.

    What I want is for people to stop blaming the BSO, including Scott Israel, for something which was not their fault.
    I watched this shit show from the start and called it from the beginning. Watch them blame Sheriff Israel cause he is the smaller fish to fry. Bullseye all the way. The political stunt began and I was right. Iím not taking nothing away from the ones who died but they deserve to get justice and is not by blaming Scott Israel itís putting the blame on the ones who needed to be blamed. Most or if any of all the parents were fooled in the oldest trick in the political book. A shooting can happen anywhere and anytime as we all noticed. It takes seconds to create a mass murder from pathetic cowards like Cruz.
    People OPEN YOUR PHUCKING EYES. Donít be fooled anymore.

    You fam right Iím voting for Scott Israel as our a Sheriff. BSO is a beast and needs a strong Sheriff. Iím happy and retired

  9. #69
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched this shit show from the start and called it from the beginning. Watch them blame Sheriff Israel cause he is the smaller fish to fry. Bullseye all the way. The political stunt began and I was right. Iím not taking nothing away from the ones who died but they deserve to get justice and is not by blaming Scott Israel itís putting the blame on the ones who needed to be blamed. Most or if any of all the parents were fooled in the oldest trick in the political book. A shooting can happen anywhere and anytime as we all noticed. It takes seconds to create a mass murder from pathetic cowards like Cruz.
    People OPEN YOUR PHUCKING EYES. Donít be fooled anymore.

    You fam right Iím voting for Scott Israel as our a Sheriff. BSO is a beast and needs a strong Sheriff. Iím happy and retired
    Dam right! I'm voting for Israel too. What a fricken show. We all know to Re-Elect Scot Isrealt

  10. #70
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched this shit show from the start and called it from the beginning. Watch them blame Sheriff Israel cause he is the smaller fish to fry. Bullseye all the way. The political stunt began and I was right. Iím not taking nothing away from the ones who died but they deserve to get justice and is not by blaming Scott Israel itís putting the blame on the ones who needed to be blamed. Most or if any of all the parents were fooled in the oldest trick in the political book. A shooting can happen anywhere and anytime as we all noticed. It takes seconds to create a mass murder from pathetic cowards like Cruz.
    People OPEN YOUR PHUCKING EYES. Donít be fooled anymore.

    You fam right Iím voting for Scott Israel as our a Sheriff. BSO is a beast and needs a strong Sheriff. Iím happy and retired
    A 954^^ The rants of one ignoramus^

    "I'm not taking nothing away from the ones who died.." Really? What could one "take" from a dead person? Figure of speech? Misplaced.

    If you lose your turkey, consider rallying the troops for a class action lawsuit against BCPS. YOU were denied a public education. That is a violation of your rights. You are OWED $$$$$$$.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •