The Best Hope for the Broward Sheriff's Office Is AL Pollock - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I'll be voting for israel. Only with the hope of him gutting the **** out of TTs command. BSO cant go any lower so might as well see some brassholes get dumped.

Unregistered
    Israel and pollock destroyed bso. Neither one accomplished anything while they were here. I don't know what fool keeps promoting pollock but you need tour head examined. He is just as bad as israel. He never accomplished one thing except win a prize for chasing after the women. Also he promoted individuals that had no business being in a supervisory role like jc. Sorry champ I don't want anyone from Israel's days back in charge here.

Unregistered

Al pollack

Al will lose. I’m never wrong

Unregistered
    Isn’t Al the same guy who was on a transfer frenzy kicking people out of districts just because his little cronies couldn’t/wouldn’t get along with them?

Maple syrup

Not

For anyone that thinks that Pollock is a good fit for the agency you have a very short term memory. He was one of the most vindictive individuals the agency has ever seen if you think Jenny or Israel were bad this guy takes the cake. Not to mention he was involved in both administrations he played henchman well. I’m sure he’s promised a lot of people favors and will certainly deliver if elected, he’s more of the same garbage the agency just doesn’t need, need to look forward not in the rearview mirror.

Unregistered
    We have your back Al, Israel and the current temp guy are very scared of you.

Unregistered

Vasquez keep dropping in the polls Spreading Lies

Al,
    Seems like their are a lot of bigots in the agency that Vasquez keeps pushing to the front of the line. Al you are the Best Hope for the Sheriff's Office at least youve committed your life and time to BSO.

You are indeed the next Sheriff of Broward County.
    When other candidates spread rumors and lies keep leading a professional campaign. We see your ability to Lead.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go online and google....the only colored guy in the world that cant sing,cant dance, cant play sports, can t think, is a back stabbing uncle Tom and is terrified of black people....
    YOU WILL SEE STEP N FETCH IT ....ALVIN THE PROMISE PROGRAM .......POLLOCK!
    That’s absolutely correct ^^^^^ also known as MR. BOJANGLES!!

Unregistered
    With Alvin you will still get weezey as undersheriff, nothing will change for the better.

Unregistered
    Can’t get worse than TT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12