The Best Hope for the Broward Sheriff's Office Is AL Pollock
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Best Hope for the Broward Sheriff's Office Is AL Pollock

The Best hope in saving BSO along with the Personnel is Al Pollock regardless of how you look at his past even your doubts the Best and Most formidable guy is Pollock after 30years working for the agency compared against Isreal and Tony both outsiders, Pollock looks like a Harvard Graduate against those two elementary school kids. Its about time we get on the same page, accord and push this showboating Watermelon Head back to the Carolinas......
    We cant afford another term of a Narcissist Isreal that doesn't know when enough is enough and cant live up to his own failures and screwups...
    Al my buds and I are coming on board with you after what we have repeatedly witnessed in Tony just treat us with respect and like the Professionals that we are and we will have your back in giving you an additional 4years.

The Brotherhood of BSO for Pollock 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Best hope in saving BSO along with the Personnel is Al Pollock regardless of how you look at his past even your doubts the Best and Most formidable guy is Pollock after 30years working for the agency compared against Isreal and Tony both outsiders, Pollock looks like a Harvard Graduate against those two elementary school kids. Its about time we get on the same page, accord and push this showboating Watermelon Head back to the Carolinas......
    We cant afford another term of a Narcissist Isreal that doesn't know when enough is enough and cant live up to his own failures and screwups...
    Al my buds and I are coming on board with you after what we have repeatedly witnessed in Tony just treat us with respect and like the Professionals that we are and we will have your back in giving you an additional 4years.

Al Pollock will promote just as Temp Tony does. He will favor the least experience (aka black Deputies male or female) Al was the shot caller for Israel when it came to promotions for the first several years until he fell out of favor believe that.

Unregistered

Yeah okay your a joke

Unregistered
    Al Pollock will promote just as Temp Tony does. He will favor the least experience (aka black Deputies male or female) Al was the shot caller for Israel when it came to promotions for the first several years until he fell out of favor believe that.
    Vasquez give it a break with the Racial overtones you know that was a Lie... One thing we wont ever do is vote you in. If Mickey Mouse were running against you we'd put our trust in Mickey. Youre a low life that promotes a Racial Divide.
    If you recall It wasn't Pollock but the Fort Lauderdale Cronies that called the shots..

Unregistered
    Yeah okay your a joke
    Yeah and ok the truth shall set you free... Power is in knowledge now .. lets watch as you become the joke and I say that I told you so.... 🖐🖐👍😛 Pollock 2020

Unregistered
    Vasquez give it a break with the Racial overtones you know that was a Lie... One thing we wont ever do is vote you in. If Mickey Mouse were running against you we'd put our trust in Mickey. Youre a low life that promotes a Racial Divide.
    If you recall It wasn't Pollock but the Fort Lauderdale Cronies that called the shots..
    Wrong again, Al new the player’s the Ft. Lauderdale crew did not when they first came over. Israel gave Al the power to promote for the first few years and when the Ft. Lauderdale crew Finally new the player’s and the game they no longer had use for him.

Unregistered
    Wrong again, Al new the player’s the Ft. Lauderdale crew did not when they first came over. Israel gave Al the power to promote for the first few years and when the Ft. Lauderdale crew Finally new the player’s and the game they no longer had use for him.
    That isn't what happened, but good spin. Are you already forgetting that Al Pollock was a totally worthless Israel suck-up for four years? That he only cared about his little harem of female deputies he assigned to work with him on projects? He didn't do sh*t for the guys on the road. Israel only forced Pollock to resign because Al got caught right after the 2016 elections making phone calls to line up support to run against Israel in 2020. Al was so stupid he left that as a message on someone's voicemail, and they forwarded the recording to Israel. Pollock is a nice man ............. but he has no business being Sheriff.

Unregistered
    So soneone decided to run against Isreal is against the Law. Oh Scott's the great Messiah and cant be challenged. Again Al is the Best Hope for this agency and rye throwing rocks is all you got so be it..
    He's at the end of the day a committed BSO dedicated former employee.

Unregistered
    Don't let anyone fool you. Alvin plays the race card, so nothing will change.

Unregistered

THIRTY years here and NO IDEAS that were implemented except PROMISE!!

Go online and google....the only colored guy in the world that cant sing,cant dance, cant play sports, can t think, is a back stabbing uncle Tom and is terrified of black people....
    YOU WILL SEE STEP N FETCH IT ....ALVIN THE PROMISE PROGRAM .......POLLOCK!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast