Jeff Bell rips Temp Tony today on 610 radio - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I sadly would have to agree with Temp Tony, my moral is very high because I'm making more money than ever. But now per their directive I'll just do park walk and talks I no longer take any proactive approach to any criminal activity in my zone because I don't want to be arrested. Stay safe my brothers.
    I agree, upon driving around on my off days I see no patrol cars on the streets. Look behind plazas, stores and shade trees there you will find the proactive ones...

Unregistered
    Thank you JB

Unregistered
    Bell needs to go on the Howard Stern Show!

Unregistered
    Any show possible to expose this scam artist Tony and Incompetent Israel

Unregistered

Zulu DAWN JEFF!! Watch the movie.

Jeff better be real careful cause , he may wind up naked in a giant Zulu cooking pot with missionaries they have brewing
    on the fifth floor! That's why the doors are locked but we can hear the drums and screams at night.

Unregistered
    Jeff better be real careful cause , he may wind up naked in a giant Zulu cooking pot with missionaries they have brewing
    on the fifth floor! That's why the doors are locked but we can hear the drums and screams at night.
    They will plant a bag of dope in his car.

Unregistered

Sheriff Temporary thinks he is SHAKA ZULU but sadly he is Step N Fetch It!

They will plant a bag of dope in his car.
    Oh damn! That's actually very possible. I hope they never find JEFF like Steven Segal found his sister in that movie, tied to a coffee table with dead chickens and Jamaican posse gang symbols on his naked breastes!!!!

Unregistered

PWT Failure

I like the PWT program...i park under a shady tree and talk to all the trees around me....the bad thing is they dont answer me when i ask them how they are doing....oh well i guess ill have to just ask other trees

Unregistered
    I loved that comment about when the boss is in the room, nobody talks bad but what matters is what the employees say after the boss leaves the room. This is all so true. People talk crap about this Sheriff constantly but when he shows up at a roll call, everyone says its like rainbows and unicorns. As soon as he leaves........... I was about to tell him off, this place sucks, this guy is an idiot.

Unregistered
    So yesterday Temp Tony went on the Brian Mudd show on 610am radio and basically lied for his entire interview. He said morale is the best it’s been in 10 years because of him.
    Broward is safer because of him.
    He has a great relationship with the line staff. And how he has made the promotional process fair.
    Just to name a few lies.

Well Jeff went on today and simply told the truth making Temp Tony look like the lying fraud he is. Jeff even told Mudd how just hours after Tony interview he magic wanded 3 Sgt’s to Captain hahaha. It’s truly amazing how much power a simple thing like the truth has.

Thank you Jeff for speaking the truth.
    https://youtu.be/vsBak0oCgdY

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast