Jeff Bell rips Temp Tony today on 610 radio
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jeff Bell rips Temp Tony today on 610 radio

So yesterday Temp Tony went on the Brian Mudd show on 610am radio and basically lied for his entire interview. He said morale is the best it’s been in 10 years because of him.
    Broward is safer because of him.
    He has a great relationship with the line staff. And how he has made the promotional process fair.
    Just to name a few lies.

Well Jeff went on today and simply told the truth making Temp Tony look like the lying fraud he is. Jeff even told Mudd how just hours after Tony interview he magic wanded 3 Sgt’s to Captain hahaha. It’s truly amazing how much power a simple thing like the truth has.

Thank you Jeff for speaking the truth.

Unregistered
    Kevin Rader just neutralized Bell's comments in the SS. It will be point-counterpoint until the election. Both Bell and Rader will be ignored by voters. Their interests and concerns are not the same as inter agency concerns. The threats of stand down will be met with cities bailing out of contracts.

Unregistered
    Oh snap this interview?

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/745-b...nion-52272649/

We got your back Jeff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So yesterday Temp Tony went on the Brian Mudd show on 610am radio and basically lied for his entire interview. He said morale is the best it’s been in 10 years because of him.
    Broward is safer because of him.
    He has a great relationship with the line staff. And how he has made the promotional process fair.
    Just to name a few lies.

Well Jeff went on today and simply told the truth making Temp Tony look like the lying fraud he is. Jeff even told Mudd how just hours after Tony interview he magic wanded 3 Sgt’s to Captain hahaha. It’s truly amazing how much power a simple thing like the truth has.

Thank you Jeff for speaking the truth.
    Thank you Bell for backing us!! Hopefully you are working on getting the jobs back of the terminated deputies.

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell for sheriff 2020!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeff Bell for sheriff 2020!!!
    I agree 100% Jeff has shown amazing integrity and handles himself far better then the current clown and last clown we had. I would vote for Jeff in a heartbeat.

Unregistered
    https://url2.mailanyone.net/v1/?m=1i...aOyviKPU8VL0Jw

Great interview. This is exactly why we voted IUPA in as our Union. Finally, someone who puts the members first

Unregistered
    Here is the link to the interview.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/745-b...nion-52272649/

If we only had a Sheriff stand up for the employees like our union President stands up for the membership !!!!

Unregistered
    Said it before and I will say it again. Tony has ZERO chance of winning. Tony and Benny have been begging for support from people in the community only to hear NO, HELL NO AND F@@K NO!!!!!

Unregistered
    I sadly would have to agree with Temp Tony, my moral is very high because I'm making more money than ever. But now per their directive I'll just do park walk and talks I no longer take any proactive approach to any criminal activity in my zone because I don't want to be arrested. Stay safe my brothers.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast