Promotion Scandal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I wonder what the liability would be say if things went wrong on a big incident? Lawyer - So Captain can you tell us about all your command experience? Captain - well before my promotion I would clear units for 10 40 if we were busy and have rescue advise . Jury - negligence!

Unregistered
    Any eligible Sergeant that takes the upcoming Lieutenants test is a fool. That rank obviously doesn't mean anything. Send a message to temporary that he is an idiot and we don't support his BS magic wand promotions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder what the liability would be say if things went wrong on a big incident? Lawyer - So Captain can you tell us about all your command experience? Captain - well before my promotion I would clear units for 10 40 if we were busy and have rescue advise . Jury - negligence!
    LOL, the Lt position is the biggest do nothing position in the entire agency. Command experience now that’s funny. If I were the Sheriff, I’d be looking at Sgt’s for those Capains jobs too!!!!!

Unregistered
    I have lost all respect for temporary, there wasn't much to begin with. Tony is a fraud.
    All of you brown nosers should shut the phuck up. You wanted him and now you got him. Deal with all the bs and shut up.
    I said shut the phuck up and deal with it.

Unregistered
    All of you brown nosers should shut the phuck up. You wanted him and now you got him. Deal with all the bs and shut up.
    Totally agree with you. These idiots always scream for change, they eventually get it, the new sheriff gives them some b.s. reward like beards, new designed uniforms while avoiding real rewards like better healthcare, raises, etc....the morons swallow it up but eventually realize it's no better than before and the whole cycle begins again.....total morons!

Unregistered
    Speak for yourself moron, I never wanted this dope. This was a political movement started by the Parkland elites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12