Promotion Scandal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Promotion Scandal

So much like the college admissions scandals BSO is now subverting the system. It started with Israel taking FTL sergeants and putting them in command situations they were not qualified for, a practice with disastrous results. The new “sheriff” immediately amplified this practice by taking an inexperienced sergeant and making him a major. Now close to a majority of our promotions are people who did not pass tests did not do any time in grade and skipped a system that others worked hard at. Like the kids who got in colleges they did not deserve I hope everyone of these “promotions” knows there is an asterisk after there rank and I wonder how they look at themselves each day.

Unregistered
    Where is the LT union complaint? That’s three slots denied to their members ?

Unregistered
    Check out the Jeff Bell post. He said the same thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is his post?

Unregistered
    So much like the college admissions scandals BSO is now subverting the system. It started with Israel taking FTL sergeants and putting them in command situations they were not qualified for, a practice with disastrous results. The new “sheriff” immediately amplified this practice by taking an inexperienced sergeant and making him a major. Now close to a majority of our promotions are people who did not pass tests did not do any time in grade and skipped a system that others worked hard at. Like the kids who got in colleges they did not deserve I hope everyone of these “promotions” knows there is an asterisk after there rank and I wonder how they look at themselves each day.
    But now we can call it the Weezie scandal or the Black Panther scandal.

It doesn’t matter who you know, it’s all about being BLACK and how to be promoted way above your skill set. This is why this agency and many more will be sh*t for years to come.

Unregistered
    Jeff called out Tony for his magic wand promotions, where is the Lt. Union? Their silence is deafening.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/745-b...nion-52272649/

Unregistered
    looks like pumpkinhead is trying to turn Broward into Chicago.

Unregistered
    looks like pumpkinhead is trying to turn Broward into Chicago.
    I have lost all respect for temporary, there wasn't much to begin with. Tony is a fraud.

Unregistered

Renee.Peterson Captain

When Israel was there she kissed his ass and Chief Adderleys small one.
    Wonder how she got this promotion from Sgt straight to Captain. Not hard to figure

Unregistered
    So a guy does his time as a Sgt, takes the Lt's test, does his time to get promoted to Captain, and three relatively new sergeants get magic wanded. Talk about a kick in the ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast