Justin you don’t look to good
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Justin you don’t look to good

You look like a watermelon. Those pounds are getting to you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You look like a watermelon. Those pounds are getting to you.
    Why do you care? If you’re concerned he’s gained a few pounds you can just tell him to him in private. Why would you come here and bring it up anonymously and in a condescending way?

Unregistered
    I do it because he does the same. He post crap on here all the time. Justin you look heavy. Loose some weight I am concerned about your health.

Unregistered
    I do it because he does the same. He post crap on here all the time. Justin you look heavy. Loose some weight I am concerned about your health.
    That’s a lot of assumptions but here is your quote of the day:

Remember!--It is Christianity to do good always--even to those who do evil to us. It is Christianity to love our neighbours as ourself, and to do to all men as we would have them do to us. It is Christianity to be gentle, merciful and forgiving, and to keep those qualities quiet in our own hearts, and never make a boast of them or of our prayers or of our love of God, but always to show that we love Him by humbly trying to do right in everything. If we do this, and remember the life and lessons of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and try to act up to them, we may confidently hope that God will forgive us our sins and mistakes, and enable us to live and die in peace.

Have a blessed day

Unregistered
    We the people,
    Hereby banish you to midnights C shift north for the rest of your miserable career. You shall be known as the coward of the north from this day forth.

Unregistered
    That’s a lot of assumptions but here is your quote of the day:

Remember!--It is Christianity to do good always--even to those who do evil to us. It is Christianity to love our neighbours as ourself, and to do to all men as we would have them do to us. It is Christianity to be gentle, merciful and forgiving, and to keep those qualities quiet in our own hearts, and never make a boast of them or of our prayers or of our love of God, but always to show that we love Him by humbly trying to do right in everything. If we do this, and remember the life and lessons of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and try to act up to them, we may confidently hope that God will forgive us our sins and mistakes, and enable us to live and die in peace.

Have a blessed day
    you still look horrible. Keto or south beach. I am worried about you.

Unregistered
    We the people,
    Hereby banish you to midnights C shift north for the rest of your miserable career. You shall be known as the coward of the north from this day forth.
    Bids coming where is he going?

Unregistered
    Bids coming where is he going?
    Find out wed after the bid.

Unregistered
    Justin how much are you weighing. 300 or near that. I am worried for you

Unregistered
    It’s getting us nervous how you look. Please go see a dr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast