Doral 1 and 2

Thread: Doral 1 and 2

Unregistered

Doral 1 and 2

you Guys that keep messing with these guys are playing with fire. These guys are not to be played with, they know their jobs and aren’t into fixing anything. They are what you see. They will not go after you, they will wait until hell freezes over and you idiots will hand yourself up. I worked with these guys, they were regular guys who actually went through the ranks. Each of them got battle scars from getting shafted by those that saw them as threats. Each time these guys got screwed they came back smarter and more capable then ever before. They are an officers best friends if your doing the right thing, but if your not, God help you. They will not go out of their way to hurt you. I have no idea why they went back into police work, but you guys should be happy they are there. They should have been running MDPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you Guys that keep messing with these guys are playing with fire. These guys are not to be played with, they know their jobs and aren’t into fixing anything. They are what you see. They will not go after you, they will wait until hell freezes over and you idiots will hand yourself up. I worked with these guys, they were regular guys who actually went through the ranks. Each of them got battle scars from getting shafted by those that saw them as threats. Each time these guys got screwed they came back smarter and more capable than ever before. They are officers best friends if your doing the right thing, but if you're not, God help you. They will not go out of their way to hurt you. I have no idea why they went back into police work, but you guys should be happy they are there. They should have been running MDPD.

Who knows, maybe when Penelas wins, they will.