Well look at that

Unregistered

Well look at that

At one point in the history of the Seminole County Sheriffs Office patrol was the place to be but with the promotion of one of the most incompetent people to ever wear the badge of Seminole County as the captain of patrol. This guy is going to destroy the biggest section of the department. As a region commander he was constantly MIA. Definitely the worst promotion in the history of this agency. Pack up and head to Orlando for almost $93,000 as a topped out police officer . Somebody needs to worry about the issues in the agency or we will never recover.

Unregistered
    That one's a head scratcher, not going to lie. That being said, I think some excellent folks were formally promoted today. Let's hope they remember where they came from and understand that a great leader trusts their people to do their job.

Unregistered
    I heard from a Cassleberry officer that he sent word on July 7th to pull back deputies which left 2 CPD officers in the mist of a clash between 20-30 BLM and Trump supporters. Does he care about officer safety or is this just his dog and pony show.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard from a Cassleberry officer that he sent word on July 7th to pull back deputies which left 2 CPD officers in the mist of a clash between 20-30 BLM and Trump supporters. Does he care about officer safety or is this just his dog and pony show.
    First of all, not a huge fan of the leadership of the person you are speaking of, but second give me a break. “Clash”? The whole exchange was more comedic than anything.... follow the trump group on Facebook- no one out there was complaining about their safety, and the group of overweight white BLM protesters was a joke. Did you ever think that quite possibly the city of Casselberry only wanted two officers there? That if they wanted more than two officers maybe they would’ve sent more than two? That the deputies weren’t requested? I know we like to act like the big D on the block, but sometimes you need to let the cities take care of themselves. We all know that sometimes adding extra cops to a situation that doesn’t need it only creates a problem. And *if* those two Casselberry officers had any sort of a problem, I’m pretty confident that there are several deputies and officers within less than a quarter-mile of that intersection.... 10 alone probably between the Chick-fil-A and chipotle.