Apartment complexes offering LEO rates?

Unregistered

Apartment complexes offering LEO rates?

Hi, folks. I'll be relocating to Manatee County soon and am looking for apartment complexes to consider. I'm not too familiar with the area, so any help would be appreciated. We're looking to rent for a year or so before buying, and we're looking to save as much as possible while doing so. As such, we're looking for complexes that offer either a courtesy officer position or a complex with discounted rates for LEO's. What we're hoping to find: 2 bedroom, pet friendly, safe and within 20-30 minutes of AMI. Hoping to spend around $1000. Not sure if that's doable. Thanks, everyone. Be safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, folks. I'll be relocating to Manatee County soon and am looking for apartment complexes to consider. I'm not too familiar with the area, so any help would be appreciated. We're looking to rent for a year or so before buying, and we're looking to save as much as possible while doing so. As such, we're looking for complexes that offer either a courtesy officer position or a complex with discounted rates for LEO's. What we're hoping to find: 2 bedroom, pet friendly, safe and within 20-30 minutes of AMI. Hoping to spend around $1000. Not sure if that's doable. Thanks, everyone. Be safe.
    That information will never be disclosed on a public website, such as here. However, you can put in a public records request to BPD and can get the answer that way.