PNJ story - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PNJ story

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A captain aggressively grabs a subordinate and gets caught on camera but is only demoted? So his staff can literally batter employees and keep their jobs? Wtf!

Jimmie Staley......are you reading this? Get the video!
    More than once too. If the rest of us did they to them we would be fired immediately. There’s no real
    IA anymore anyways.

Unregistered
    That's cool you can commit battery on a cop if he's a subordinate and keep your job. I wonder if you can commit battery on a cop who is a supervisor or in admin and not get fired? Bet it doesn't work out that way if one of them got battered by a subordinate deputy. You would be fired they would charge you and do whatever they could to ruin your life. Morgan and his crew of F Ups think they are high and mighty and look down on regular rank and file deputy's has lesser class and that shows it. Mr. Morgan "young man"you are a bad joke and so is your admin staff. Remember you set the precedent.

Unregistered
    Hey young man you will respect me for I am The Sheriff. If being a sheriff is power, than a God am I. I will direct my ball washer Chief Deputy to take you out, shit head. You are going to be fired!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12