PNJ story
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PNJ story

Unregistered

PNJ story

And the wall comes tumbeling down. I don’t feel sorry for them. And don’t worry the rest will be exposed eventually. Now if only Cappas and Haines were next. IAs have been done for less than what they’ve done but they’re still walking thru the halls bragging about how smart they are. Watch out Humpty Dumpy Haines

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the wall comes tumbeling down. I don’t feel sorry for them. And don’t worry the rest will be exposed eventually. Now if only Cappas and Haines were next. IAs have been done for less than what they’ve done but they’re still walking thru the halls bragging about how smart they are. Watch out Humpty Dumpy Haines
    I’m curious how many time Cappas has his secretaries take these test for him?
    Walls are closing in!

Unregistered
    Cappas is too arrogant to ask a secretary

Unregistered
    I don’t think it’s fair for the Hall’s to be featured in the media when the captain who committed a battery that was captured on video is being hidden from the public. Who is protecting him?

Unregistered
    I don’t think it’s fair for the Hall’s to be featured in the media when the captain who committed a battery that was captured on video is being hidden from the public. Who is protecting him?
    Send it to media. The SO put this out trying to put their spin on it.

Unregistered
    The general doesn’t like the public to know his staff are screwups. That they’re not his perfect soldiers and never were. We all know the past indiscretions when a few were in narcotics. Maybe the I.A. files of the plump soldiers should be looked at before he gives them those hideous uniforms. I’m sure that captains story will be out there soon. With a morganite spin.

Unregistered
    For there to be a battery, there has to be a victim. JG is too much of a real cop to be a victim. RM is an arrogant know it all. I hear a triple demotion is in the works.

Unregistered
    Facing a career ending penalty is not really the result someone "protecting him." However, the news from downtown is any spin on this incident came from the so-called "victim." Hardly media fodder.

Unregistered
    A captain aggressively grabs a subordinate and gets caught on camera but is only demoted? So his staff can literally batter employees and keep their jobs? Wtf!

Jimmie Staley......are you reading this? Get the video!

Unregistered
    RM committed battery and he gets to keep his job????!!! I can name several that lost their job for far less and RM is lazy af he’s failed in every position he’s been in he’s worthless. JG is straight up and helped me many of times when I was a rookie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast