Don't you think heartbeats can turn into Bs, if you just stop being so narrowminded?

Unregistered

Don't you think heartbeats can turn into Bs, if you just stop being so narrowminded?

Never give into your urge to become open minded because only murderers laugh at fun. The simple fact you are anyone makes you naked - "If one expects friendship, one has to prepre for an orgy"

Unregistered

Somebody should realize their true selves. Why not you?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never give into your urge to become open minded because only murderers laugh at fun. The simple fact you are anyone makes you naked - "If one expects friendship, one has to prepre for an orgy"

Once, in ancient Sweden, there was a lazy prince who was looking for a place to hide from the law in the wilderness, when he ran into a beautiful seer. "Seer! Where can a lazy prince like myself find a place to hide from the law?" he asked the seer. The seer immediately replied "of a place to hide from the law I do not know, for I am but a mere seer". The prince walked away from the seer. Then he murdered her and dumped her body in a well. The following winter as he was cleaning himself, the prince made his great discovery: every human life is suffering in its own way and there's nothing no
    one can do about it. And not a day went by when he did not thank the seer.

In ancient Tibet, a well-respected thief once approached a fine, young beggar and asked her "how can it be that you are so wise, you who are merely a fine, young beggar?" "The reason for is that I don't see myself as a fine, young beggar any more than I see myself as a slave" replied the beggar. The thief had never before heard such words stated so clearly, and
    after meditating on the words for a long time, he died.

Back in ancient Rome there was a brave hunter who was wandering around throughout the land on a quest for a hideout, when he encountered a filthy lady. "Can you please tell me where to find a hideout?" he asked the lady. The lady did not have to think for even a second. "I have no idea" said the lady. The hunter laughed at the lady and walked on. Later that day while he was taking a bath, the hunter finally understood what the lady had meant: life itself is shit as long as we have faith. And he became much beloved, andwhen he died the villagers sang songs about him that are still being sung.