Mdpd leadership - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mdpd leadership

Unregistered
    We need the BSO sheriff to run down here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need the BSO sheriff to run down here.
    No! We are hoping that once Miami Dade voters re-elect Penelas Strong Mayor, he will appoint a Director that will bring experience, integrity, job knowledge, and maturity to MDPD. More importantly, a Director that will demand such attributes from every member at MDPD. Leading by example is more than a trite platitude. It's an essential part of leadership.

Unregistered
    For those of us who came on and rose under the E.Wilson Purdy, Bobby Jones and Fred Taylor's leadership model, this is appalling. Is Perez really this bad or are some just taking cheap shots at the man?
    I was hired under Taylor. This director is sadly this bad. He’s a joke.

Unregistered
    MDPD is not what you left behind my friends. Lack of Education, experience and testicular fortitude has taken over !!!

Unregistered
    Elected Sheriff can’t come quick enough!!! Maybe then we have some hope. Penelas is not going to change anything in this place !!

Unregistered
    Elected Sheriff can’t come quick enough!!! Maybe then we have some hope. Penelas is not going to change anything in this place !!
    Are you that hopeless? *Do you think Penelas will allow what now pervades MDPD to continue? *I was on when Penelas was first elected Mayor. *Then restricted by the appointed County Manager, he led and significantly helped MDPD nevertheless. As Strong Mayor, I believe Penelas will move to select leaders that will restore MDPD to its former status. *Should he not, and allow the "circus" to continue, it will be a flaw upon*his first term. *I believe Penelas is too shrew a politician to do that.**

Unregistered
    Some values have been lost from the core ! what’s the solution ?

Unregistered
    Some values have been lost from the core ! what’s the solution ?
    Whenever you have a breakdown in any organization, you reconstruct from the top to bottom. In this case, Director Juan Perez has been a failure & if it wasn’t for his near retirement, he should be removed immediately. He will leave a mess for Freddy Ramirez to handle. Freddy will also deal with a new mayor who will be well aware that there are major issues within MDPD.

The next 2 years will be interesting times within in our command staff. Expect betrayals, demotions, & sudden retirements.

Unregistered
    The next 2 years will be interesting times within in our command staff. Expect betrayals, demotions, & sudden retirements.

Lmao, we shall see.

Unregistered
    Officers in your opinion, how do you fix leadership that some of you complain so much about??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast