Recent Study says its just "Joy Riding"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Recent Study says its just "Joy Riding"

If its just joy riding, why is it that the ones we catch have been arrested dozens of times for a multitude of crimes? You have to wonder just what criteria they used for the study. Something does jive with reality here.

Unregistered
    Someone funds a study so that it will say what they want it to say when it is completed. A study is just another form of biased data sets. Studies will somehow make "scientific discoveries" confirming what the financier of the study want them to find.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone funds a study so that it will say what they want it to say when it is completed. A study is just another form of biased data sets. Studies will somehow make "scientific discoveries" confirming what the financier of the study want them to find.
    Oooohhh wwwoooowww such big words! You must be, like, an intellectual or something! STFU dork.

Unregistered
    Seen the author of this study on TV the other day. These kids need people that are mentors that they respect. No mention of parent or parents. The message of stealing cars is not getting through to these lads. Also made references to these cars arent being stolen and taken to chop shops for parts, so they are just basically "joy riding". No mention of the prior long records of these young lads and the crimes being committed while in these stolen cars. About the only thing he left out was they need jobs! Oh yea and your a little bit at fault for leaving your keys in your car, or leaving it unlocked. Just another lib who thinks the answer is to find somebody (because parent or parents) are not doing it, to teach these lads right and wrong. No mention of the core problem, which is single mothers having multiple babies for Govt checks and these kids growing up in the streets without any Supervision. Wonder why he doesnt see that?

Unregistered
    South St Pete Black Male Teens steal cars because they have no respect for other people and they have no fear of the law. “Joy Riding” is a fantasy term drummed up by the media and libtards. Unless they mean that joy riding is taking someone’s car, smoking weed in it, drinking liquor in it, selling drugs from it, using it to commit more thefts and burglaries and then driving it into oblivion when VCTF gets on it. Or it could be when they drive at 100 miles per hour just because they are “joy riding” and they kill an innocent citizen who was just trying to live their life. SPPD and the City apparently value the lives of these out of control criminals than the lives of innocent citizens. That’s apparent. I guess that’s the reparations for dey souf sidas who Kant be bothered wit no job oh responsensibities. Drinkin my Gin and Juice, smokin dat blunt, smashing dem hoes, holding my gat and getting dem dubs. Well done Afro-American Community. You have produced generations of thugs and convicts. Stop blaming society because your black. There was a black president. We are last your bullshit excuses. Get a job and stop taking shit that ain’t yours.

Unregistered
    Cant be much of a problem, Chief did away with task force, going after these criminal predators? Not one black politician or community leader has said a word about it. Translation, the color of ones skin trumps all else, including criminal predators!

Unregistered
    South St Pete Black Male Teens steal cars because they have no respect for other people and they have no fear of the law. “Joy Riding” is a fantasy term drummed up by the media and libtards. Unless they mean that joy riding is taking someone’s car, smoking weed in it, drinking liquor in it, selling drugs from it, using it to commit more thefts and burglaries and then driving it into oblivion when VCTF gets on it. Or it could be when they drive at 100 miles per hour just because they are “joy riding” and they kill an innocent citizen who was just trying to live their life. SPPD and the City apparently value the lives of these out of control criminals than the lives of innocent citizens. That’s apparent. I guess that’s the reparations for dey souf sidas who Kant be bothered wit no job oh responsensibities. Drinkin my Gin and Juice, smokin dat blunt, smashing dem hoes, holding my gat and getting dem dubs. Well done Afro-American Community. You have produced generations of thugs and convicts. Stop blaming society because your black. There was a black president. We are last your bullshit excuses. Get a job and stop taking shit that ain’t yours.
    Oh my...this might be the most racist thing I’ve ever read. Disgusting! You need to be identified and fired.

Unregistered
    Oh my...this might be the most racist thing I’ve ever read. Disgusting! You need to be identified and fired.
    It’s not racist if it’s accurate. And come find me cotton. Come find me. Truth hurt much?

Unregistered
    Not racist.
    It’s based on facts.
    Get your facts straight.
    Go pull stats for SPPD.
    Easy there Francis.
    Relax, I’m sure your agency will cover it up.

Unregistered
    The only racist thing about this topic is the race that is committing most crime, including this one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast