Missing CST vehicle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Capt Fernandez

Missing CST vehicle

Has anyone seen the dark gray unmarked CST vehicle? Last I heard it was abandoned at Dolphin Mall. Enterprise is looking for it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Fernandez View Post
    Has anyone seen the dark gray unmarked CST vehicle? Last I heard it was abandoned at Dolphin Mall. Enterprise is looking for it.
    CC, mind your own business and stop spreading rumors. We know who you really are. Should we disclose about you and South Miami....? Maybe your husband should keep an eye on you because we know how you are.

#CC

54 in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CC, mind your own business and stop spreading rumors. We know who you really are. Should we disclose about you and South Miami....? Maybe your husband should keep an eye on you because we know how you are.
    Damn Delgado. Feeling guilty much. Everyone knows about South Miami dumbass, it’s Public Record. So your threats don’t mean $hit. Try to do some actual investigative work for once and find the real rat cuz your looking in the wrong place. Maybe NM and YM can help you out since they have about as much to lose as you do if the truth does come out.

#C.C.

54 in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn Delgado. Feeling guilty much. Everyone knows about South Miami, it’s Public Record. So your threats bother me. Try to do some actual investigative work for once and find the real rat cuz your looking in the wrong place. Maybe NM and YM can help you out since they have about as much to lose as you do if the truth does come out.

Unregistered

s miami

s miami????

Capt Fernandez

Still missing...

Ok seriously is Roly done fixing it because Enterprise keeps calling me. JD go check on it tomorrow please.

Unregistered
    This stuff is funny.. where’s the car dude

Unregistered
    Ask the click, that’s the key to every question here

Unregistered
    the news had the story out. Question, since it’s a criminal case will they find out who took the photos?

Unregistered
    If Doral IA is any good they will find out who took the pictures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast