Velasquez's Cover Up of Menocal's Attempted Child Rape
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Velasquez's Cover Up of Menocal's Attempted Child Rape

The Chief's cover up of Menocal's alleged sexual assault on a child smells dirty. What we really need is an outside investigation into Velasquez's actions, such as:

1) Why did Velasquez ignore the SAO recommendation to suspend JM?
    2) Why did he then lie to the press and say he did in fact suspend JM?
    3) Why could Velasquez not complete an investigation into an alleged child sexual assault that happened in house?
    4) If Velasquez could not exonerate JM within 180 days why did he let this alleged child rapist continue to patrol the streets endangering the public?
    5) Why did Velasquez not order a random urine test which would detect steroids, whose psychological side effects are consistent with JM's alleged action with that juvenile.
    6) Former Porky's manager Tony Galeota publicly stated that every 2 months he sent an envelope with $25,000 cash for Hialeah police and officials. Why did Velasquez not investigate? And who was picking up the envelope?
    7) Why is Menocal so valuable to Velasquez that he would extend extraordinary special treatment to a possible child rapist that he would never extend to any other officer?
    8) Hialeah chop shop mobsters Raul Sosa Jr and Raul Sosa Sr were arrested by the FBI for bribing public officials in Miami. Velasquez and Mayor Hernandez went and vouched for Sosa's character knowing that Sosa once PULLED A GUN ON A COP.
    Like Porkys, they were supplying envelopes thick with cash to Velasquez and Hernandez to overlook what was happening at Accion 1. Who was collecting the cash, Menocal? The same Menocal who's family is legendary for their corruption?

What exactly is the relationship between Velasquez, Hernandez and Menocal ? And why was Menocal given a free pass in the attempted rape of that child?

Unregistered
    i think hole city council corrupt they obey hernandez never question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Chief's cover up of Menocal's alleged sexual assault on a child smells dirty. What we really need is an outside investigation into Velasquez's actions, such as:

1) Why did Velasquez ignore the SAO recommendation to suspend JM?
    2) Why did he then lie to the press and say he did in fact suspend JM?
    3) Why could Velasquez not complete an investigation into an alleged child sexual assault that happened in house?
    4) If Velasquez could not exonerate JM within 180 days why did he let this alleged child rapist continue to patrol the streets endangering the public?
    5) Why did Velasquez not order a random urine test which would detect steroids, whose psychological side effects are consistent with JM's alleged action with that juvenile.
    6) Former Porky's manager Tony Galeota publicly stated that every 2 months he sent an envelope with $25,000 cash for Hialeah police and officials. Why did Velasquez not investigate? And who was picking up the envelope?
    7) Why is Menocal so valuable to Velasquez that he would extend extraordinary special treatment to a possible child rapist that he would never extend to any other officer?
    8) Hialeah chop shop mobsters Raul Sosa Jr and Raul Sosa Sr were arrested by the FBI for bribing public officials in Miami. Velasquez and Mayor Hernandez went and vouched for Sosa's character knowing that Sosa once PULLED A GUN ON A COP.
    Like Porkys, they were supplying envelopes thick with cash to Velasquez and Hernandez to overlook what was happening at Accion 1. Who was collecting the cash, Menocal? The same Menocal who's family is legendary for their corruption?

What exactly is the relationship between Velasquez, Hernandez and Menocal ? And why was Menocal given a free pass in the attempted rape of that child?

Still no one gives a flying f_u_c_k..... However, if anyone is either bored or stupid enough to have any of those non sense questions in their little mind, feel free to contact the one and only "Traga 2300"....

After looking at his own thread over 2300 times, and swallow tons of leche all these years, he surely has the answers 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Enough with Menocal. Focus on how dirty Ruiz is. His time is coming

Unregistered

The Dumbest Sergeant in HPD History??

Still no one gives a flying f_u_c_k..... However, if anyone is either bored or stupid enough to have any of those non sense questions in their little mind, feel free to contact the one and only "Traga 2300"....

After looking at his own thread over 2300 times, and swallow tons of leche all these years, he surely has the answers 😆😆😆😆
    Hey Einstein. A thread with over 2000 views is not that unusual. A REAL cop would have seen that on the first page thread menu. Your total lack of intelligence is sooo embarrassing. Please tell us that you are done breeding!

Unregistered

Traga 2300..... Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Heading into the Veterans Day weekend I want to wish Sgt Menocal a happy Veterans Day. As far as I know he did not disgrace his Marine Corps uniform the way he disgraced ours. Semper Fi.

Unregistered
    Marine? Wishful thinking That guy has never served one day in the military - Never been to combat - nothing

Unregistered
    "The young woman says Menocal, Jr. then put one hand below his weapon belt and began rubbing his genitals over his pants.
    She alleges Menocal, Jr. then told her "to take off my pants or I was going to get arrested," according to Miami NBC-affiliate WQAM. She says she complied, removing her shorts. "He said let me see your behind. He looks me up and down and asked me if I was on my menstrual. I told him, 'Yes, how did you know?' And he said he was asking me a simple question."
    The teen says she then put her shorts back on and the officer asked her to show him her tattoos. "He wanted me to take off my shirt and my bra together, and I told him, 'No. Why do I have to do that? There's no reason to do that,'" she continued. "Then he said, 'Oh I thought you wanted to ****," she told WS"

https://www.internutter.org/tag/police/

Unregistered

Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast