Second hand smoke
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Second hand smoke

I live in a state where marijuana is now legal. My neighbor is taking full advantage of this new freedom. In the evening, when I enter my toddler’s bedroom, I can smell marijuana. My neighbor’s back porch is separated from my house by only a few feet. When he smokes in his backyard, the smoke drifts towards my house.

I HAVE SMALL CHILDREN.

Unregistered
    Call 582-6200. This forum is for a bunch of winy cry babies.

Unregistered
    The people voted for that garbage. It's legal for your neighbors to smoke it in their homes. Or your neighbors just say they are smoking hemp or CBD. The FSA tried to warn people about this, but now we stuck with it. Nothing can be done by police about that.

Unregistered
    You live next to dirtbags. I'd move.

Unregistered
    My girlfriend lives in a 4 unit apartment building that is a "no smoking" building, so the two tenants that live above her smoke outside on the porch. She can't open her screen doors because the cigarette smoke comes pouring in. I have more "stink" from cigarettes everywhere I go. So what's the difference if its pot, cigars, pipes or cigarettes. They all stink.

Unregistered
    Yeah but is just so harmless! It's got like medicinal properties man...and didnt you know that you can like make stuff out of hemp like rope? Youre just a corporate drone that's been brainwashed by big tobaccos propaganda! Pot makes me a better more fully functional member of society! Bill gates smoked a joint once! I'm basically bill gates!

Unregistered
    Dude! Medical marijuana is sweet! I'm gonna build a time machine so when I'm done smoking a joint, I will be able to go back in time and smoke it all over again !!!

Unregistered
    Personally I prefer 1st hand pot smoke.

Unregistered
    Weed lowers testosterone production in men. Legalizing it will cause more and more males to become weak beta-males. My dominance as an alpha-male will be even more powerful and crushing. Therefore, I support full legalization. Smoke up, sissies!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weed lowers testosterone production in men. Legalizing it will cause more and more males to become weak beta-males. My dominance as an alpha-male will be even more powerful and crushing. Therefore, I support full legalization. Smoke up, sissies!
    Booze does the same thing. We have plenty of weak beta-males already, especially among the highest ranks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast