+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
 

Thread: Whatley

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Whatley

    Chuck Whatley what makes you think you are close to being qualified to be Sheriff? You never even made sergeant. You were a marginal employee here. The only reason you became a BSO deputy is because we absorbed your worthless department. I haven't seen anyone from Oakland Park that was worthwhile. Anyways, you will be destroyed and won't get any votes. You by far are more psycho than I thought.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck Whatley what makes you think you are close to being qualified to be Sheriff? You never even made sergeant. You were a marginal employee here. The only reason you became a BSO deputy is because we absorbed your worthless department. I haven't seen anyone from Oakland Park that was worthwhile. Anyways, you will be destroyed and won't get any votes. You by far are more psycho than I thought.
    No one cares what you think. Chucky Cheese is great!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one cares what you think. Chucky Cheese is great!
    He's a rat.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Resume

    Please list your Resume. And don't list all your bullshit karate crap.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please list your Resume. And don't list all your bullshit karate crap.
    Here is my resume.
    1) RAT.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only reason you became a BSO deputy is because we absorbed your worthless department. I haven't seen anyone from Oakland Park that was worthwhile.
    Way to piss off some good guys moron.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Can he stay awake he couldn’t at the airport

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    This asshole will screw everything up.

    Chuck Whatley can be the reason why Scott Israel wins. He needs to drop out of this race or register as a Democrat. He has no chance at winning at all and will be the tipping point to end Broward.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck Whatley can be the reason why Scott Israel wins. He needs to drop out of this race or register as a Democrat. He has no chance at winning at all and will be the tipping point to end Broward.
    Nobody is going to vote for him.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck Whatley can be the reason why Scott Israel wins. He needs to drop out of this race or register as a Democrat. He has no chance at winning at all and will be the tipping point to end Broward.
    Ha ha ha....funny stuff....if sleepy chuck gets 1% of the votes I'd be very surprised.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •