Whatley
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered

Whatley

Chuck Whatley what makes you think you are close to being qualified to be Sheriff? You never even made sergeant. You were a marginal employee here. The only reason you became a BSO deputy is because we absorbed your worthless department. I haven't seen anyone from Oakland Park that was worthwhile. Anyways, you will be destroyed and won't get any votes. You by far are more psycho than I thought.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck Whatley what makes you think you are close to being qualified to be Sheriff? You never even made sergeant. You were a marginal employee here. The only reason you became a BSO deputy is because we absorbed your worthless department. I haven't seen anyone from Oakland Park that was worthwhile. Anyways, you will be destroyed and won't get any votes. You by far are more psycho than I thought.
    No one cares what you think. Chucky Cheese is great!

Unregistered
    No one cares what you think. Chucky Cheese is great!
    He's a rat.

Unregistered

Resume

Please list your Resume. And don't list all your bullshit karate crap.

Unregistered
    Please list your Resume. And don't list all your bullshit karate crap.
    Here is my resume.
    1) RAT.

Unregistered
    The only reason you became a BSO deputy is because we absorbed your worthless department. I haven't seen anyone from Oakland Park that was worthwhile.
    Way to piss off some good guys moron.

Unregistered
    Can he stay awake he couldn’t at the airport

Unregistered

This asshole will screw everything up.

Chuck Whatley can be the reason why Scott Israel wins. He needs to drop out of this race or register as a Democrat. He has no chance at winning at all and will be the tipping point to end Broward.

Unregistered
    Chuck Whatley can be the reason why Scott Israel wins. He needs to drop out of this race or register as a Democrat. He has no chance at winning at all and will be the tipping point to end Broward.
    Nobody is going to vote for him.

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha....funny stuff....if sleepy chuck gets 1% of the votes I'd be very surprised.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast