Second hand smoke

Unregistered

Second hand smoke

I live in a state where marijuana is now legal. My neighbor is taking full advantage of this new freedom. In the evening, when I enter my toddler’s bedroom, I can smell marijuana. My neighbor’s back porch is separated from my house by only a few feet. When he smokes in his backyard, the smoke drifts towards my house.

I HAVE SMALL CHILDREN.

Unregistered
    Close your damn windows. He is not breaking any law. It is YOUR responsibility to protect your children.

BE A PARENT!!!!!

Unregistered
    I personally think they should legalize the stuff... All it does is mellow you out .. no one has ever killed anybody because they were high on marijuana .. People have been killed because of trafficking in marijuana but never because they were high on it .. it would free up a lot of space in the jails as well as could bring in tons of revenue for the state if they just Legalize It and tax it..as for second hand smoke in the child's bedroom, either your windows are open (you should close them) or the dude next door is doing some major puffing over there..lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I personally think they should legalize the stuff... All it does is mellow you out .. no one has ever killed anybody because they were high on marijuana .. People have been killed because of trafficking in marijuana but never because they were high on it .. it would free up a lot of space in the jails as well as could bring in tons of revenue for the state if they just Legalize It and tax it..as for second hand smoke in the child's bedroom, either your windows are open (you should close them) or the dude next door is doing some major puffing over there..lol
    Dude...do you think drunk driving is an issue in our state/country ? If the answer is yes I would tell you with certainty the amount of people driving high and causing accidents will sky rocket. It already has in the states it’s legal in. All I’m saying is you are displacing crime by changing the law. Not bragging by any means but I’ve had over 25-30 dui arrests in my 8 years so far. About half of them were from people stoned off their ass.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Not sure why ur post is even on this site.....relevence...????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by dputydad View Post
    Not sure why ur post is even on this site.....relevence...????
    He will post on here whatever he feels like posting on here. STFU.