So full of Crap
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So full of Crap

Unregistered

So full of Crap

Oh Bloody Sunday, you are the biggest hypocrite, so full of crap and spreading propaganda just like the communist did. “OH Bloody Sunday” what a lie, so now you have shown your true colors what’s your next move, posting about 10 clown faces. Our collective guess is your probably a troll not a cop most likely MG from the Porter campaign you fat ass.. So you shall forever be referred to as CS POS. Glad I didn’t waste my $3 today, someone posted it.

P.S. I loved seeing all of you liars and thieves hiding behind your signs at the polls yesterday, to funny the changing of the guards, when the coward got up and a known theif took over, thanks for uncovering that one Doc!!!!!!

It all just fascinates me how power $$$$ hungry and entitled you all have become, just like AR.

TIME FOR CHANGE. LOSNER, REA, FLETCHER!!!!!!

Unregistered
    “Fat azz” sounds like discrimination and/or hatred of the overweight 🤔 slander maybe?

Sound like a lot of jealousy and envy towards MG Porter and AR. Crawl back into your hole with your anger hate and slander

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Fat azz” sounds like discrimination and/or hatred of the overweight 🤔 slander maybe?

Sound like a lot of jealousy and envy towards MG Porter and AR. Crawl back into your hole with your anger hate and slander
    Truth is an absolute defense to defamation. What a tool.

Unregistered
    The 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡s finally realize who the puppet master is 🤣 Some people control the mind, emotions and actions of the weak minded.

The 🤡🤡🤡🤡s as I have said before do not partake in reality of the real world as they are puppets or toys for others

Easily manipulated and played with😂

The 🤡🤡🤡🤡s are merely here for entertainment only; never to be taken seriously

NEXT!

Unregistered
    The 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡s finally realize who the puppet master is 🤣 Some people control the mind, emotions and actions of the weak minded.

The 🤡🤡🤡🤡s as I have said before do not partake in reality of the real world as they are puppets or toys for others

NEXT!
    What's funny is you don't realize about 3-4 people are trolling you, and you keep thinking its me. Also everyone realizes you are one person and by no means a majority.

Funny thing is I was taken seriously enough to moderate two debates, which of course Porter was too afraid to show up at.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Puppet Master has controlled all 🤣

Sleep deprived
    Anxiety
    😂

Unregistered

NEXT!

Unregistered
    Puppet Master has controlled all 🤣

Sleep deprived
    Anxiety
    😂
    You should see a doctor about that.

Unregistered
    I’m sure some people on here could recommend one 😂

Unregistered

NEXT!
    /) ick licker you are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast