Miami Herald Article - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I have some nice ocean fron property in Arizona, or maybe a nice bridge or two for sale if you believe that.

Heck just say you're with HPD when you come and we'll give you a 75% discount as professional courtesy.

Unregistered
    Me and several other officers wanna say thanks to the one’s who were pulling trailers all around town with Losner, Rea, and Fletcher signs we really appreciate it glad we got 2 out of 3 can’t wait for the shake up over here. Today there was no one to be found pretty obvious there getting scared and all of us who can’t speak out against this crooked regime say thanks. Wouldn’t it be great to see Bobby Rea sitting in that Chief seat.

Unregistered
    From your keyboard to God's ears.

Viva Chief Rea!

Unregistered
    Ummmm They were all here at work like nothing happened
    Well.... some talk snickers and laughs about the move of the century

All the propaganda gossip and drama queens got played and punked into thinking the newly elected would make all these CHANGES 😂😂😂😂😂This guy is a businessman!!! He not gonna fix something that isn’t broke. Come on wake up!

Hello come out of you fantasy world

Can you say suckered 😂😂😂🤡

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me and several other officers wanna say thanks to the one’s who were pulling trailers all around town with Losner, Rea, and Fletcher signs we really appreciate it glad we got 2 out of 3 can’t wait for the shake up over here. Today there was no one to be found pretty obvious there getting scared and all of us who can’t speak out against this crooked regime say thanks. Wouldn’t it be great to see Bobby Rea sitting in that Chief seat.
    No problem, it was a lot of fun. Everyone try to be patient and stay 💪🏻.

The 🤡’s & ❄️s

Unregistered
    Thank goodness you guys stepped up......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123