Miami Herald Article - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Still

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep. Nothing. If you think otherwise just contact and inquire with
    SAO FDLE FBI DOJ and Ethics Commission

But to the fantasy conspiracy world “They are all wrong” 😂😂😂

Whatever makes you feel better and able to get out of your hole in the morning

Keyboard warrior powers activate 💥
    Still no documents supporting your side, but Doc has alot posted. I say again and he made case law and spanked KFR so hard she had nothing to say.

Unregistered
    Really. And what has changed. Nothing! And what has been done to benefit society. Nothing!

Again————- no documents no evidence no tangible facts

That has been proven. ie: no investigations by SAO FDLE FBI DOJ Ethics Commission etc etc. If it was useful documents evidence or facts. They would not have booted complainant out the door

All BS lies propaganda gossip rhetoric and fantasy world conspiracy theories

NEXT!!

Unregistered
    Really. And what has changed. Nothing! And what has been done to benefit society. Nothing!

Again————- no documents no evidence no tangible facts

That has been proven. ie: no investigations by SAO FDLE FBI DOJ Ethics Commission etc etc. If it was useful documents evidence or facts. They would not have booted complainant out the door

All BS lies propaganda gossip rhetoric and fantasy world conspiracy theories

NEXT!!
    Who booted which complainant out the door? Got any evidence to support that?

Unregistered
    Just reach out to verify with those agencies

Proof in the pudding my little puppets

Unregistered
    💥💥

Porter Roth and Fletcher ready to keep pushing Homestead forward in its great path to prosperity and greatness

Homestead Police continues to protect and serve under Chief Rolle and Colonel Kennedy

The clowns and puppets will try to drag the positivity down. Their lives are lonely, boring and hate filled. Sadly you know who you are but are incapable to change and/or pull yourselves from that dark hole

Look above and beyond. Be part of Homestead’s future and the people of the community

This path was started several years ago by Porter Roth Burgess Faircloth Maldonado and Gretsas. Let’s continue this TOGETHER! 🇺🇸

Keep the 🤡s and puppets for entertainment not serious discussion or advise 😂

Unregistered
    Some of the 🤡s been driving around town with signs and placards on their vehicles. Some toting sheep trailers with decorative flags. Funny y’all never work that hard before in your life

One 🤡 driving an off road vehicle in the street endangering children

You know kind of like the same claim against AM

Can we say Hypocrites

Keep up your pity party

Porter Roth and Fletcher to win Tuesday 💥💥💥

Unregistered
    Some of the 🤡s been driving around town with signs and placards on their vehicles. Some toting sheep trailers with decorative flags. Funny y’all never work that hard before in your life

One 🤡 driving an off road vehicle in the street endangering children

You know kind of like the same claim against AM

Can we say Hypocrites

Keep up your pity party

Porter Roth and Fletcher to win Tuesday 💥💥💥
    You got no fireworks at a council meeting which doesn't make you further look bad, you got no Herald article, no Help Me Howard, no lawsuit, no Gretsas and no Porter. LMAO.

Soon you won't have a Rolle, and it is not sure you will back back your Roth.

The chess board just changed dramatically didn't it.

I told you, you were checkmated 8 moves ago.

Bye Felica

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    I'm actually disappointed there wont be a lawsuit.

Unregistered
    The clowns and puppets got played from the inside

Used and abused

No changes. Keeping status quo with no changes. Just moving forward while you all try to figure out what happened 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I knew something was up

Play of the year!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast