Time for a change. PBA has to go! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    It costs nothing to find something much better
    click the link below to print and complete your interest card today. You can mail your card to PLEA at 7743 NW 48th Street, Suite 150, Doral, Florida 33166. Feel free to print out several for fellow officers to complete and sign as well. Just make sure you and your fellow officers are off duty while signing cards. The best time for folks to sign would be before roll call. Stay Safe and thank you in advance for your support!

https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...erest-Card.pdf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    click the link below to print and complete your interest card today. You can mail your card to PLEA at 7743 NW 48th Street, Suite 150, Doral, Florida 33166. Feel free to print out several for fellow officers to complete and sign as well. Just make sure you and your fellow officers are off duty while signing cards. The best time for folks to sign would be before roll call. Stay Safe and thank you in advance for your support!

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered

Unregistered
    When is our next contract negotiations??

Unregistered
    When is our next contract negotiations??
    In 2 years after years with nothing due to john rivera refusing to meet with county we got nice raise and pkg

Unregistered
    In 2 years after years with nothing due to john rivera refusing to meet with county we got nice raise and pkg
    Yeah my 1% put me over the top. I know that’s my worth according to some but it was so much money I didn’t know what to buy first. A stick of bubble gum or a small cafecito.

Unregistered
    Damn, well hopefully we get a pro police Mayor.

Unregistered
    Definitely not Bovo.

Unregistered
    Time for a change is now

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456