Seriously! This is how CCPD treats the elderly - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My thought exactly. All you see is cops making excuses for handling this wrongly. Cops are grate at pointing the finger at other people and not themselves. This guy was quick to bully an old lady and these morons are quick to defend his actions. Shame on them and shame on the CCPD for allowing treatment like this to happen. Video doesn't lie, you can see every part of this interaction that went wrong from the start. The supposed damage to the car? Where's the damage. The lady left and there was no picture of damage to another person's car. To me, that right there negates any further action. This guy is a Bully!!!!

I think you’re too stupid to understand what the person you were quoting was saying. About as dumb as the person who thought cops are licensed paramedics.

Unregistered
    I think you’re too stupid to understand what the person you were quoting was saying. About as dumb as the person who thought cops are licensed paramedics.
    Obviously the person who posted this isn't smarter than a 5th grader. You still get a gold star for effort though. Maybe read more before you post next time.

Unregistered
    Obviously none of you work for Cape Coral if you did you would in fact know it is rare BUT the particular officer in question happens to also be a licensed paramedic

Unregistered
    Obviously none of you work for Cape Coral if you did you would in fact know it is rare BUT the particular officer in question happens to also be a licensed paramedic
    I must have missed the part where he checked her vitals.

Unregistered
    Everything was by the book. Good luck with your lawsuit sonny boy.

Unregistered
    The primary officer in the video was a full time paramedic for LCEMS prior to being a police officer and he is still a part time paramedic with LCEMS.

Unregistered
    Did you hear the officer say dont kick me in the video? Theres a reason they make tshirts that say "Old People Suck"

Unregistered
    I saw the backup officers body cam on YouTube. Pretty sure he says “are you serious” when the primary is cuffing the old lady.

Unregistered
    She was unarrested you morons.

Unregistered
    She wasn’t even ever arrested. She wasn’t taken to jail. She didn’t have charges brought up on her. She didn’t have any of that. People are detained every day while law enforcement figures out what they have. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. I know this scares the little snowflakes commenting here but grow a set and wake up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12