Seriously! This is how CCPD treats the elderly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Seriously! This is how CCPD treats the elderly

https://youtu.be/zH8js088O9k

This is *****NG disturbing and this COP needs a serious *****NG ass kicking. For starters the lady is showing symptoms of a possible stroke. Second she's ****ing 80!!! This COP must think he's a real tuff guy. Cuffing an old lady behind her back like that. The ambulance should have been called to make sure the lady was ok to start with. This FUC* BOY will get what's coming to him. Any of you CCPD officers that are on here. I hope you have better judgement than this guy. You all need better training if this is standard procedure. This video shows what kind of bullying cops are doing. This shit needs to stop!

Unregistered
    Relax man. There was no brutality in the video and nothing illegal on the officers part. This is "by the book" policing. Old people still commit crime and old people can still kill other people whether through intent or negligence. By the way she was unarrested shortly after. You must allow new officers to develop their own threshold for descretion. Of course cops should police with their hearts but officers get crucified by people like you because you jump the gun without knowing all the facts. She was unarrested shortly after for the very reason you are *****ing about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://youtu.be/zH8js088O9k

This is *****NG disturbing and this COP needs a serious *****NG ass kicking. For starters the lady is showing symptoms of a possible stroke. Second she's ****ing 80!!! This COP must think he's a real tuff guy. Cuffing an old lady behind her back like that. The ambulance should have been called to make sure the lady was ok to start with. This FUC* BOY will get what's coming to him. Any of you CCPD officers that are on here. I hope you have better judgement than this guy. You all need better training if this is standard procedure. This video shows what kind of bullying cops are doing. This shit needs to stop!
    Wow, I agree. That officer handled this situation very poorly. It was never mentioned to call an ambulance to check that her health was ok. He was ready to put her in jail. He should be reprimanded and there needs to be a policy update.

Unregistered
    Wow, I agree. That officer handled this situation very poorly. It was never mentioned to call an ambulance to check that her health was ok. He was ready to put her in jail. He should be reprimanded and there needs to be a policy update.
    Wow! Another idiot civilian without all information.

Unregistered
    Wow! Another idiot civilian without all information.
    Don’t even bother responding to non-LEO they have no idea what they’re talking about. It’s like when a politician tries to talk about gun control.

Unregistered
    Isn’t this officer also a licensed paramedic so I’m pretty sure he would have recognized a medical condition if that was the case?

Unregistered
    Isn’t this officer also a licensed paramedic so I’m pretty sure he would have recognized a medical condition if that was the case?
    What kind of an idiot thinks LEOs are licensed paramedics?

Unregistered
    What kind of an idiot thinks LEOs are licensed paramedics?
    My thought exactly. All you see is cops making excuses for handling this wrongly. Cops are grate at pointing the finger at other people and not themselves. This guy was quick to bully an old lady and these morons are quick to defend his actions. Shame on them and shame on the CCPD for allowing treatment like this to happen. Video doesn't lie, you can see every part of this interaction that went wrong from the start. The supposed damage to the car? Where's the damage. The lady left and there was no picture of damage to another person's car. To me, that right there negates any further action. This guy is a Bully!!!!

Unregistered
    My thought exactly. All you see is cops making excuses for handling this wrongly. Cops are grate at pointing the finger at other people and not themselves. This guy was quick to bully an old lady and these morons are quick to defend his actions. Shame on them and shame on the CCPD for allowing treatment like this to happen. Video doesn't lie, you can see every part of this interaction that went wrong from the start. The supposed damage to the car? Where's the damage. The lady left and there was no picture of damage to another person's car. To me, that right there negates any further action. This guy is a Bully!!!!
    First learn how to spell. Second, its cops job to point fingers in the first place. Third, your the type of person that would demand someone who hit your parked car and left be thrown in jail. Fourth, you dont see every part of this interaction since the secondary officer remained to gather the evidence. Fifth, your lack of knowledge on police procedure negates your post. You are an idiot!!!!

Unregistered
    There is some arrogance there. Even at the end this rookie is trying to tell two people that have been there way longer what to do. And his tone too. Very arrogant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast